CHAPTER 33

Xavier's POV 

Her lips are soft and gentle.

It was meant to be a quick kiss to shut her up but the moment she opens her mouth wider after coming to terms with the fact that I have my lips on hers, it pushes me over the edge, filling me with desire and the splitting image of her nakedness.

She obviously wants me to explore the insides of her mouth as she permits me to thrust my tongue in. 

So soft like a feather, I continue to brush my lips against her, enjoying the delicate feel of her soft lips. When my hand touches the almost exposed thigh from her silky robe that gives me impossible imagination, I imagine what it would be like to have her in my arms like this every night the same way other men do to their wives.

It's been ages.

It's been a while since I have been with a woman and I reckon this is the reason for this desire.

But it is wrong.

Everything about this is wrong.

Wanting to keep her shut by giving her a brief kiss which is obviously now more than brief.

My lips on hers. And how much I am enjoying this.

And the fact that she seems to be enjoying this too.

It is wrong.

Andre will be here soon and she will be out of her as soon as she gets here. I can't let her get under my skin. I should probably find some whore to get laid with, maybe this will go away and I don't need to feel this way with her just because I saw some pound of milky fresh naked skin when she came into the bathroom yesterday morning.

Suddenly, I step away from her, a cold breeze hitting my lips at the impact of the absence of her lips on mine.

Her eyes are closed and it takes a while for her to open them as she drifts them open slowly to meet my hard breathless stare.

She is also breathless. Her chest heaved up and down, giving rise to more desires from me because of the sight of her cleavages.

Everything about her is beautiful and alluring, I realize.

The earlier I get to find a woman to get laid with, the better. She is my wife but I can't have her. She is right about representing Andre till she is found.

I am married to Andre, not her.

A sharp knock comes to the door, making me blink and look back towards the door. "Come in."

The door opens slowly as she adjusts her robe and her dishevelled hair before turning her back to the door, probably because she is shy after what just happened between us.

Ethan comes in, looking from me to her in curiosity.

"What is it, Ethan?" I demand harshly, the anger from earlier coming back.

Nobody dares come to that underground but Jasmine just did that and I am not punishing her. Maybe this is why he is watching with suspicion, wondering what is happening between us.

"There is a call for you, boss", he answers, staring at me now, the curiosity in his eyes gone. "From London."

That perks my interest. 

If it's from London, then it should be from Andrew and Mathew. They had to switch roles with Ethan who was trailing after Andre. I needed Ethan back urgently so I demanded that they switch roles.

Ethan was able to bring Vicenzo to me and I am sure now, it is time for Andre to come back home.

Quickly, I stride towards him, grabbing the phone in his hand. Just before I can glue it to my ears, I remember I have to give her my warnings so she does not do anything rash.

I will definitely let her go when Andre is back here but on some conditions.

First, I have to eliminate Vicenzo. I can't let her go when he is still alive.

Second, she needs to respect and obey me. Failure to do that will result in more consequences.

If she tries to escape like Andre, I don't mind keeping her here forever.

I whirl around, pointing a finger at her. "Don't go anywhere until I am back. If you need anything, call me or one of the maids. I will have guards at your door so don't you dare try something funny."

She does not turn back to me. She does not even acknowledge the fact that I am speaking with her and that pisses me off but I am not in for that yet.

I have more pressing issues to deal with.

I take the exit out with Ethan behind me, finally speaking into the phone.

"Ciao", I say calmly, expecting some good news.

"Good day, boss", he replies, rather cheerful. It is Andrew.

"What do you have?" I ask rather impatiently at his silence.

"We have her. We are coming home", he replies, making me nod. Surprisingly, the surge of pride I would have felt months ago if I was told she was found and on the way back to New York is absent.

I don't feel any emotion at the news. Not even satisfaction.

"Send me a picture", I order with implacable authority before disconnecting the call and stretching the phone to Ethan who is right behind me as we move out of the mansion back to the other building where Vicenzo is still being tortured.

I have been asking him questions about Jasmine but he won't say a word. I am more pissed at the fact that he drugged her and also harrassed her than anything which is why I personally decided to torture them.

No one hurts my woman. He should know that.

Now, all I need to do is get rid of him. I don't need him anymore. I don't need any information about Jasmine Cooper. All my doubts have been cleared now. It is certain Jasmine Cooper and Andre Moore are two different women with different bodies and personalities.

Andre Moore is the woman who ran away and Jasmine Cooper is the one who married me in her place.

Once Vicenzo is out of the picture and Andre is back to take her place by getting punished for the humiliation almost a year ago, Jasmine can leave if she wants to.

I throw the wooden door open with my boot, adrenaline running down my spine at the thought of the kiss from earlier and the thought of her leaving.

Vicenzo is barely breathing now but I don't care. Swiftly, I grab a gun from Harry and point to his forehead.

He looks up slowly, dread filling his eyes as they go large in shock. He must have thought the torture was all I needed to do with him.

"Xavier, don't…", his voice breaks as fear emanates from his expression.  

I don't spare traitors like him. I don't spare people who hurt women like him too. I don't give a damn about how he got to know her or where. For drugging her, he needs to be dead. For her to be safe, he needs to be dead.

I don't care about the consequences either.

Without a word, I cock the gun at him, ignoring his wide eyes as I shoot him in the forehead.

The shot rings out as another follows and I watch his lifeless body slump down the chair he is chained to.

Then silence follows.

****
Will Jasmine be ok with Xavier killing Vicenzo? Did that kiss mean anything?

Air your views and don't forget to vote❤️