Chapter 3 First Fight

Începe de la început

"Ugh, whatever Martha, come on Stella, let's go before their lameness rubs off on us," the blond girl said to her minion. Stella nodded and followed the blond girl as the two walked away and to who knows where.

Once they were gone Martha and Natalie helped up the girl the two were bullying backup on her feet. "Hey, Shara you good?" Martha asked.

"Y-Yeah thanks Martha, and um... who's this?" Shara asked as she noticed Natalie standing next to her.

"Oh this is my cousin Natalie. She just transferred and I was just showing her around before we left for our field trip," Martha explained.

"Really? Well nice to meet you Natalie, I'm Shara, and if you need any answers to any animal questions then just come to me. I'm a genius at the topic so I can answer any question you have regarding animals," Shara explained.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Natalie said.

"Well we gotta go now, my clock tells me that the bus is about to arrive so we better head outside," Martha explained.

"Oh right it is that time. I just need to grab something out of my locker as I'll need them on the field trip," Shara explained.

"Alright, we'll see you around Shara, let's go Natalie, you're going to love where we're going," Martha explained.

Natalie nodded and followed her cousin to the front of the school. After some time the bus had arrived and all the students who were going on the field trip were loaded onto the bus in an orderly fashion. All the students were paired up while on the bus, Natalie hoped to be paired up with her cousin as she felt more comfortable around her. However to her dismay she and Martha were not paired up, Martha ended up with someone called Cris.

Soon Natalie's partner was given to her and she blushed when she saw who it was once they sat next to her. Her partner was David and she didn't know what to say to him to create some kind of conversation. Soon the bus started moving and Natalie was nervous about being next to David. The two sat next to each other without saying a word to each other, so the whole way there was spent in an awkward silence.

After an hour the bus arrived at its location and Natalie looked outside the window she was sitting next to and saw where they were. The place was an old ninja temple that was just on the outskirts of the city. There were no other buildings for miles and the place was surrounded by forest for miles.

The students all filed out of the bus and stood in line as their teacher did a head count. Once she made sure that she had all students on the list she told the bus driver he could go and come pick them up in about two hours. The bus driver nodded and drove away, once he was out of sight the teacher started explaining the plans for the trip.

"Alright students you all are allowed to explore around the temple for the first half of the trip. Then we'll all head out to the center room for a lesson regarding this temple and its history. And remember you're only able to go to certain areas of this place. If you go into a restricted area then you'll be getting detention for two months," the teacher explained.

Everyone nodded and she dismissed them, which allowed them to go out and explore the temple as much as they wanted. "Hey cous I wanna show you some of my favorite spots around here!" Martha exclaimed.

"Alright! I've never been here before so I'd like to see what it's got," Natalie said.

Martha squealed and grabbed Natalie by the wrist and dragged her to her favorite spot. As they ran they passed by an old lady who was working on the sand garden. When they ran past her she looked up at them and in that moment she saw the ring that Natalie had on her hand. Once that ring went into her line of sight she continued to stare at it in shock till the girls were no longer in sight. With Natalie and Martha out of sight the old lady stood there for several seconds that felt like hours as time slowed down to her.