- Chapter 3 | L.C REMIX lyrics -

Começar do início

Sarah: I know better than to serve him! I'm not dumb. If this is his vision of a perfect world, I would never get on board with that!

B.C: Spare me the cheesy talk. If you got a spark of hope then go on and try to strike me! Like it or not, we'll all bow down to Him. So swallow up your pride and soon you'll see!
Sarah: If you really want, fine, I'll knock sense into you! This is what a girlfriend's really for, Burn, so what do you want in terms of hopefulness? A tackle, vine whip, or an energy ball?

B.C: Wow, that's quite the bold move you propose. But there's much more, Sarah, to disclose. My old faith has finally shed its mold. Now I'm showing a world blessed by the gold.

Sarah: *cough* Cut the lies, seems you want your demise! I despise this God and their gleaming disguise they put on innocents, aren't divines wise? Screams will dry, the weak complies, but not me, no, I gotta improvise! (B.C: You'll be controlled.)

B.C: Why bother with saving someone who left you from the very beginning? I disappeared for 8 months straight, so why do you still want me? Not me, want Him! Let Him show you the One Truth, babe! Rejoice! We'll regain what was written in His name!

Sarah: I don't think I can last very long... My stomach hurts, insides churn, are they even there? I don't feel like I can survive... *she drops to her knees* Please forgive me... lord, for being blasphemous!

*A small time skip. C.B has just dealt with the Joyous around him when he hears a voice in his head. A taunting one.*

???: Having fun, Crush? I hope you enjoyed watching all those sealed fates. You knew what was gonna happen to them and yet you just watched, didn't ya? You led them right to me.

C.B: Get out of my head, whoever this is, I don't really need this now! Stop trying to guilt trip me, I've done everything, don't know- (???: A new dawn hits the ground!)

???: Strike a deal, but you'll regret it soon. (C.B: What all can I do, these people aren't coming back, guess the script's been flipped on a corruption like me, eh?)

C.B: Now's my last chance to finally be a useful member of this world instead of being a painful reminder- (???: Now's your last chance!)

???: A broken promise eating at you! (C.B: I can't let their strife be in vain all because of my foolish ignorance. They all need my help and I won't ever kneel down to you!)

???: I'll drag your face on the pavement floor, right up to your father's door, I'm not one to disappoint, now I'm BURNING DOWN THIS JOINT.

C.B: Joke's on you, I don't have one! You won't bring down what I have cherished. Tonight, you'll taste the bittersweet- wait a minute. Who's that coming...? (Sarah: Won't be long! Crush, your fate's sealed!)

*Cut to Noko, sitting by Bon, singing to himself to calm his nerves*

Noko: Is there really a point of trying forward? I've only got my ambition and a friend to watch over. Keeping my head up high in hopes of a better light. Come to ask why a god would bring us to such damned fate. How cruel are they to wish death upon us? Is anywhere safe to cry out to? Wait, what's that sound?

*Footsteps...*

*Cut back to C.B, facing off against a Joyous. Sarah...*

Sarah: Hi! It's me! And guess who's here as well? Such a shame, it doesn't seem like you'll join us! That's fine. You needed to go anyway! He doesn't like corrupts! They get in the way of our new world order, disrupt!