- Chapter 8 | DEMISE lyrics -

- Begin Song/Chapter -

B.C: Ticking down to one, Blast, stop trying to run! Save you from your sins, join us, let's begin-

N.B: I won't lay my sights on you, I'll try to see this one through. Come on now, keep up the pace, I can't afford to lose this race! (B.C: Let me show you the light. We don't have to fight, surely you know I'm right! Let me fix your plight!)

B.C: Those of a false god fly above, all sinners, they! Listen to His word, fall to your knees and pray!

N.B: Gold may glisten but I won't listen to any word you say. Thought you were atheist so why are you doing this?

B.C: Blind but now I see, I'll share it with you. What do you think of my new drip? That's what we will do! Look at me! I'm so happy now! You can feel the same, I'll show you how! (N.B: I'm sorry that you are gone. Sorry that this is our last song. Nothing will feel like home if your actions will not condone!)

N.B: Here's a suggestion! Just coexist! What had even started all of this?! Time keeps thinning but I'll keep on running! (B.C: Time's gonna tick until the stars align! Once the moon has reached its apex, YOU'LL BE MINE! You will start to slow down, you'll get rid of that frown, listen to me! I'm your best friend, right?)

B.C: Drowning, sinking, have an inkling of the joy forever slinking! Gold is creeping, you'll be reaping these feelings of pleasure! Just look into my eyes. You'll find a nice surprise. It won't hurt for that long, I'm waiting for you! (N.B: And I know that in time I will face my own demise. HEAR the souls wailing all of their cries! Friends till the very end, but not when you twist and bend! Just get the hell away from me, for safety I am still locating!)

B.C: Feels nice, divine, just like He intended! Listen for a second, our friendship mended! HAHAHA- Golden tears, just have no fear! I'll be close, for I'll be here helping you through enlightenment, OK?

N.B: Shaking tension. Forced suspension. So much riding on the line! On a mission, in commission. Stupid thinking we would be fine! A new story folded upon. I don't think I'll live to see dawn. I'll sure as hell try to live on through this serenade; it's what they'd want!

B.C: He will bless us! He'll care for us! All that we have to do is just submit! Look at you now. Skin graying out. Signs that He's accepting you, don't insult Him! Feel yourself just become holy at last! (N.B: Still on my tail? Still persistent as ever. Could this day get any BETTER? Interlinking blinded thinking. Through the ringing, I'll keep singing! I don't know what you are thinking. Hear the clock still TICKING!)

N.B: Hunting them! Luring them! Chasing them! Forcing them! Hurting them! Killing them! Just for you "religion?" I don't want part tearing their hearts! Said it from start. I hate that art! Is it that hard just to depart? Play the cards and see we'll have to restart! (B.C: Hear the call! One and all! Watch the show as your eyes glow! Heed the light, what a sight, soon you'll see the way! Let it happen, feel His embrace! He accepts you, so why don't you? Hear it ring and soon the thing that you don't want to happen will happen anyway!)

B.C: You can't comprehend His power, now we're in my finest hour, make you wither like a flower, when you face us, you will cower!

N.B: Through your beeping bopping, I'm not stopping. I might be dropping. JUST QUIT TALKING!

B.C: Tell me how you feel, feel sick to your stomach yet?

N.B: Power down and you will see I won't halt now, do you hear me? (B.C: Answer me, friend!)

B.C: Why lurk in despair when you could have me and K.C, Noko, everyone else? (N.B: I don't get it. Is this all to be "happy?" You're delusional and it's very clear to see!)