The magic called hope + Family troubles

Alfie learnt a few basic spells such as fire, lightning, and earth magic. He then had a look at his broken wand, holding the broken pieces in each hand and remembering all the good times he had using it. All the things he accomplished, all the spells he has learnt, even standing up to bullies and saving a mysterious egg.

Suddenly, his broken wand started glowing! The two broken pieces connected together again, and it appeared to be changing shape! The wand sparkled and finished changing form! His wooden wand had repaired itself! Infact it was no longer a wooden wand, it became a rare wand known as the soaring star wand! Alfie was super happy with his newly formed wand, and now that he's learnt self magic, he even can do magic without the need of his wand!

But then, he just remembered about the egg he was taking care of. Alfie got worried and hurried back home. But he stopped and skidded when his parents came his way, they were about to go on a walk together. "ALFIE!!" his mum roared. "What did I tell you about becoming a wizard?!" she complained. His dad also ganged up on him saying "Listen you, I know what you're planning. You want revenge and we wont let you!!" Alfie quietly muttered "Stop.. I do not seek revenge..!" and then his mother said "Hand over the wand. No buts, just GIVE US IT!". His father said "What she said!" agreeing with his wife. Alfie was getting overwhelmed with worry and stress...

They were both about to grab his wand from him until he used his soaring star wand to freeze them into place. "I told you to stop..!" Alfie said, feeling a little upset with them. He sighed, then explained "Please just listen to me.. I do not plan to do evil with my magic, so please allow me to keep my wand. Perhaps you think mages are evil, but please know that not all of them are. There are some good ones out there, like me for example..! And I do not plan on being evil. Even if you took away my wand, you will never be able to take my self magic. So please, do try to understand..." After Alfie tried his very best to reason with them, he unfroze his parents so that they can move again.

His parents apologised for their wrongs and said that they should've listened to him sooner. They also decided they were going to treat him with more respect and treat him like a son, like he's part of the family, instead of neglecting him and making him do all the housework all the time. Alfie forgave them as they all did a group hug.