Carl

Evelyn

It's been three weeks since I was let out of the Medical Center and I could finally get rid of these stupid crutches.

It has also been nearly 6 weeks since my competition, and Theo has not tried to talk to me once. Allie reassures me that it is simply because he is trying to cope with the loss of his skating partner. But she also told me that he moved out to live with his boyfriend so.

But despite feeling hurt, I shook it off because I could finally walk.

I walked downstairs with the biggest smile on my face, noticing the guys downstairs, sitting at the table. I heard Blake say, "Someone's excited." He was standing in the kitchen, arms crossed, leaning against the counter. 

I laughed and walked to the fridge and grabbed a water, I looked at him, "How can I not be- I can finally walk!" I said.

He laughed and messed up my hair while walking past me. He walked over to Allie who just walked out of his room and bent down to kiss the top of her head.

Allie basically lives here now ever since her and Blake made it official.

I can tell that she really likes him and honestly, even if they weren't dating, I would make her stay here anyway. I don't want her staying in a dorm all by herself because personally, that's depressing as hell.

Allie made her way over to me, placed one elbow on the counter and rested her chin in her palm and said, "So Ev."

I smiled at her, following her suit, and said, "Yes Ally?"

"Have you spoken to-" she paused for a moment and i furrowed my brows before she hesitantly said, "Carl?"

What the- oh. Carl- C, C is for captain. I get it.

Obviously the boys didn't pick up what Ally was putting down because Cal immediately shot up and said, "Who the fcuk is Carl?"

I groaned and Ally giggled.

"Nobody, because no I haven't talked to him yet what the fuck to I say to him?" I asked Ally, then taking a sip of my water. 

"Doesn't sound like nobody." Cal mumbled, sitting down.

"You could just say, hey great kiss, wanna fuck?" Ally suggested, with an innocent smile.

I spit out my water and Cal repeated, "Who the fuck is Carl?!"

"Nobody!" Ally and I said in unison.

It has also been three weeks since i found out that Grey and I kissed.

I gave it a lot of thought. Maybe too much, but a lot to say the least.

I thought about pros and cons and how we would end up and if I wanted a relationship and well although I bet the sex is- no it definitely is great but that's not- what I am trying to say is that in conclusion I like Greyson. And I had to tell him before I lost him.

My eyes fell on Greyson who was looking at me from his spot at the table, he looked confused and a little hurt. 

I stared at him before he looked away and it hurt me to not speak with him. I sighed and looked down at the counter. 

I knew I had to speak with him otherwise it would just hurt us both. 

The boys had practice today, so I made a mental agreement to talk with him once he got home from practice.

After the guys left, I sat around with Allie, watching shows and eating food and nervously checking the time every five fucking seconds. I was bouncing my good knee up and down when she spoke, "Okay stop." 

I looked at her and furrowed my brows. 

"You gotta stop, why are you so nervous?" She asked. I sighed. I honestly didn't know. I was nervous about the whole situation. confronting someone was never an easy thing to do and I just- fuck what if he moved on since then? I mean- it has been six fucking weeks. 

"I just- what if his feelings have changed?" I asked, meeting her stare. 

She looked at me dumbfounded and said, "Your kidding right?" I shook my head, "That boy is obsessed with you Ev! He hasn't gone to one single party since the one you kissed at, he has been there for you every step of the way through your recovery- Ev, he really really likes you. You would be blind to think otherwise." 

I let out a breath, and my gaze dropped to the floor. "Hey," She said, tilting my chin up to look at her with her hand, she tilted her head and said, "Stop overthinking." 

She dropped her hand and I let out a breath. I nodded and she said, "Okay?" 

"Okay." 

"Good. Now please let's get back to watching Theo James kill people." 

I laughed as she pressed play on Divergent. It has been her and I's comfort movie ever since we first watched it when we were seventeen. It was the first time we hung out and we decided to watch a movie- so we watched Divergent. We both instantly became obsessed with Theo James and now- it's our comfort movie. 

-

We got around 3/4 through the second movie when the front door opened. I watched as the guys let out a series of groans and sighs as they stepped foot into the dorm. "Hi baby," Blake said as he made his way to Allie and wrapped his arms around her, lying on her chest. 

I stood up, diverting my attention away from the couple and walked over to the kitchen where Greyson was grabbing water from the fridge. Charlie and Cal were sat with their heads down at the table and Reid was curled up in a ball on the floor, softly petting Bailey. 

I looked at Greyson and said, "Did you climb mount Everest?" He chuckled and said, "Something like that- coach made us run a sprint and skate a sprint for every time we turned the puck over in a 45 minute scrimmage." 

I let out a breath Hockey was a very back and forth game so that meant a lot of running and skating. "Run and skate?" I questioned. 

He nodded and chuckled a little, "Yeah." 

"It was torture!" Blake said from his spot in Allies arms. 

"Right okay you big baby let's go shower you smell." Allie said.

He nodded and they both stood up and she held his hand as they went into his room and he shut the door behind them. 

I looked back at Greyson who was already looking at me. I gave him a soft smile and he said, "So.. who is Carl?" 

My smile dropped and I wanted to blurt out- You! But I couldn't, at least- not while Cal was sitting right there. I cleared my throat as my gaze dropped. I met his eyes again and said, "It's no one- actually. It's a made up name for someone else." 

He studied me for a moment and heat rose to my cheeks. 

"Hm." He said. 

I cleared my throat and nodded. 

"Okay, I'm going to shower, I'll be in my room if you need me." He said, walking past me. 

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.