Reasons

Greyson

We all stared at Cal in shock. My jaw is fighting the urge to just drop right now and obviously Evelyn has no clue what is going on either judging by her furrowed brows. 

She is moving in. With us? Why? 

"What the fuck do you mean I am moving in? I can't, Ally and Theo- I- Why?" She asked, now a little more angry than confused. Which- I mean, I understand. I wouldn't be fond of leaving everything behind and moving in with a bunch of guys who I just met today. 

"I get that you are all confused but let's all calm down and proce-" Cal tries to reason but Ev cuts him off. 

"Callum Monroe Fucking Wilder you are going to tell me what the fuck is going on right now." She is tiny but kinda scary.

"Mom and dad don't want you to stay in a house where you can go out partying till hours on end, plus they want me to watch over you." he explained.

Okay I gathered from this family that they are really big on looking out for one another, but that doesn't even make sense. I mean, Cal knows that we go to every party ever so if he wants to stop her from going to parties, this isn't really the right way to go.

"Okay now that is just bullshit." She says. I almost laugh at how sassy she is. She is so confident and I love it. It also makes her ten times hotter. No- stop it Greyson, this is your friends sister! Stop! 

"You know damn well that mr number one fuckboy over here gets drunk every night" she says gesturing to me, I should feel offended but we all know it's true, "and mr i'll steal your girl legit has a new girl every other day" she says gesturing to Blake, "Reid is just perfect love you" she blows him a kiss and he catches it and tucks it into his pocket and I can't help but get a little jealous, stop it greyson! "and Charlie seems like a sweetheart but your no saint either big brother!" She crosses her arms once she is done making her point, and leans back in her seat. 

It hard to actually take her serious when her blonde hair is bouncing off her shoulders and her tight tube top fits her in all the right places and the sight of her, a little red from anger makes all my blood rush to my cock. 

But despite the fact that she looks insanely hot right now, she is right. 

"I agree man, I mean, we aren't known for being responsible or anything." Blake says.

Cal sighs and I can tell there is more.

"They know Ev."

I look from Cal to Ev and her entire expression changes. I don't know what the meaning is behind those three words, but obviously they hold a lot of power because she went from angry to scared in five seconds. Her face is no longer red from anger, in fact- it's drained of all it's color. She swallows hard and her eyes look glossy- like she is about to start crying. 

I watch as Reid, who is sat next to her, places a hand on her shoulder. I think he knows what happened. I know that the two were always particularly close- so it wouldn't come as a shock to me if he knew what the siblings were talking about. 

I furrowed my brows and looked back at Cal. He looked a little upset himself and I now really wanted to know what this big secret was. 

"What?" Evelyn says- her voice cracking a little. 

I have never really spoken to Evelyn except for on the ice from time to time and in the car today- but I have seen her from time to time at parties. I have seen her yell in mens face because they spilled their drink on her, or watch her even slap guys when they couldn't take no for an answer. But never- have I ever seen her on the verge of tears.