"It's ok, young man. It directly broke my record back then. You don't practice less?"

Old Hu was full of praise.

Su Chen smiled: "It's okay, okay."

In fact, if a "husband" hadn't been killed halfway, it would have broken Su Chen's heart.

Su Chen felt that it would not be a problem for him to make a few hundred more.

It has to be said that he is really satisfied with his current physique.

At the same time, he became more and more curious about his golden finger and looked forward to it.

"How about it, do you want to consider joining our instructor team next semester?"

While talking, Lao Hu took out the paper and handed it to Su Chen.

Generally, the instructors sign up for the first semester of freshmen, then start training, and continue to train until the summer vacation, and then serve as instructors for freshmen.

Su Chen took the paper, wiped his sweaty brow, and said, "Think about it!"

Although Su Chen has no idea of ​​becoming an instructor, it is not easy to refuse directly.

Old Hu laughed and didn't continue talking.

Instead, he changed his face.

"You!" He looked at the students in class 124: "You should thank Su Chen, because of him, you can rest while standing in the military posture today!"

Immediately there was cheering below.

"Long live Brother Chen!!!"

"Brother Chen's beef batch!!!"

"Brother Chen, I love you to death!"

Obviously, everyone is happy from the bottom of their hearts when they learn that they can rest when they stand in the military posture.

Immediately, Lao Hu smiled again: "So, rest for another half an hour, and then I will teach you to goose step!!!"

"what!!?"

Suddenly there was a howling.

"Ah what! I said to rest in a military posture, but I didn't say to rest in a goose step!"

Lao Hu showed a smile of success in plotting.

"If you are not convinced, go for a couple of laps first!"

As soon as these words came out, no one dared to speak anymore.

Su Chen also returned to the team at this moment.

"Brother Chen, you are killing both men and women now!" Wang Xin teased Su Chen.

Chen Chi also echoed: "That's right, Husband Su Chen, I love you!"

In the second half of the sentence, he deliberately pinched his throat.

Su Chen rolled his eyes at the two of them.

Then look to the phone.

There are several messages on the phone.

Su Chen clicked on it and saw that it was all sent by one person.

Fatty Zhang Tianyang: Fatty Su Chen, I heard that you passed the exam in Shanghai?

Little chubby Zhang Tianyang: I happen to be in Shanghai too, I'll come to play with you later, which university are you in?

Little chubby Zhang Tianyang: Are you there?

Zhang Tianyang?

Su Chen remembered.

When he was in elementary school, he came to Shanghai to study because his family’s job changed. Later, he heard that there was no way to take the college entrance examination in Shanghai.

So the junior high school was transferred back to my hometown.

Zhang Tianyang is one of the few classmates who played very well in elementary school.

Even though they separated, they still kept in touch.

Speaking of which, we haven't seen each other for at least ten years.

In my memory, Zhang Tianyang was a little fat man.

The reason why Zhang Tianyang called him a little fat man was also because he was a little fat when he was a child, but compared to Zhang Tianyang, he was definitely nothing.

"Okay, I'm going to university in Shanghai."

Su Chen replied.

Then put down the phone and took a sip of water.