"Aur ab se ye mera bhi room hai" Umeed replied in the same tone.

"Tum bht hi koi batameez aur bht hi immature larki ho" Farjaad gupled annoyingly.

"Is mein koi shak nahi hai" Umeed replied confidently.

She lightly pushed him and entered in the washroom, Farjaad gritted his teeth and desperately sat on the bed.

***********

Umeed came outside the washroom, looked at Farjaad who was sitting on the bed, he was engaged in his laptop. She sat on another side of the bed, looked at him with wierd face.

"Ye wohi laptop hai na jisko meinay phenk dia tha" Umeed giggled, taunted at him.

Farjaad looked at her with deadly glance, Umeed controlled her smile.

"Aur apko shayad ye bhi yaad hoga ke apki is bewakoofi ki wajah se Pasha uncle ne apko insult kia tha" Farjaad replied softly.

Umeed made a weird face, rolled her eyes. Her blood was boiled like a lava.

"Kabhi kabhi insaan ko machine se nikal insaan banjana chaiye, lekin kher iske liye insaan hona bhi zarori hai" Umeed scoffed and lightly chuckled.

Farjaad red line was crossed, he looked at her with dead glance, "tumhare kehne ka kya matlab hai?" He asked in heavy tone.

"Matlab ye ke ap insaan kam, jinn zyada lagte hain"

"Baat suno, tum bhi kisi churail se kam nahi ho" Farjaad annoyed.

"Ye attitude aur bharam baazi kisi aur dekhaiye ga, mein na ap se mar kar bhi impress nahi hongi" Umeed said confidently.

"Ohoo, mujh se har samjhdar insaan impress hojata hai, tumhare jesi bewakoof larki ke pass akal hogi to ise heere ki qadar hogi na" Farjaad directly praised himself.

"Heera? Apke jitni age mein to logo ke teen bache hojate hain, yahan to mamla hi kuch aur hai" Umeed mocked and chuckled.

Farjaad closed his eyes and controlled her temper, "tumhari jitni age mein log kafi had tak mature hojate hain lekin yahan to tumhari physiological problem hai jo khatam hone ka naam nahi lerahi" he replied furiously.

"Ap honge mental" Umeed shouted.

Farjaad fastly closed his laptop while rolling his eyes, he took the blanket and laid down. Umeed turned off the lamp, tried to snatched the blanket. Farjaad turned his poster, she also turned her poster and they both fell asleep.

************

The morning view was absolutely breathtaking. The sky was painted in beautiful hues of orange and pink, and the sun slowly rises, casting a warm glow over everything. It was such a peaceful and serene time of the day.

Farjaad woked up while rubbing his eyes, he even didn't looked at Umeed and directly went for freshen up. He came outside the washroom in his jogging suit, he delibatery removed the curtains from the window. The sun rays fell on Umeed's face, he was trying to teased her.

"Yaar, ye window band karo" Umeed mumbled.

"Mere sath rehna hai to jaldi uthna parega" Farjaad said strictly, tried to test her patience.

Umeed got annoyed, she woked up annoyingly.

"Ye jo mere sath karahe hain na, yaad rakhiye ga, mein apko chorongi nahi" Umeed threated him.

"Kisi bhool mein mat rehna Umeed Pasha" Farjaad replied and smirked sarcastically.

She ignored him, again covered herself with the blanket and laid down. He got irritated and upset by her behaviour, he opened the fan and walked out from the room.