Chapter 15: Grave Visit

The sky was clear and blue, the sun shining brightly as if to welcome the people who were walking to a certain grave. 

"I'm glad that the weather cleared up.  I was worried, since its been a little  drizzly."  Yuki spoke as the three teens walked up the stairs, smiling as he looked at the sky. 

"Mom must be happy because everybody has come to visit her."  Tohru answered as she then took note of Kyo's somber expression. 

"Tohru!!" 

"Uo-chan!  Hana-chan!" 

"Hey perfect weather to do a grave visiting right?" Uotani grinned as she waved to the three other teens. 

"Yes!"  Tohru cheered happily. 

"Wait, why the heck are you dressed like that?!" Kyo shouted and pointed at Uotani and Hanjima's outfit.

"What you got a problem with it?" Uotani questioned with a raised brow. 

"As I thought, its too plain."  The other girl mumbled. 

"That's not what I meant!!" Kyo shouted once more as he sweat dropped at the two girls behavior. 

"Uotani-san, is that a biker gang coat?"  Yuki questioned softly as he sweated. 

"Oh sounds like someone knows their stuff! This belonged to Kyoko-san before she passed it to me.  'Crimson', the esteemed crimson butterfly"  Uotani explained proudly as she pointed at the back of the coat and gave details about Kyoko's previous gang life. 

"Crimson butterfly?"  

"That was Mom's name when she was still active."  Tohru explained to the clueless Yuki while Kyo had his mouth open in shock. 

"Hahah, that coat looks good on you Uo-chan!" A voice spoke behind the Sohmas and Tohru. Turning around, they group of teen girls smiled happily. 

"Aunty!" "Kaede!"

"Hey, I'm glad I caught you guys before you started!" Kaede grinned as she carried a bag of drinks and other snacks, while in the other hand she held a bouquet of flowers. Her outfit consisted of a simple black dress and a few jewelry accessories. 

"You all look great today.  Love the veil Hana-chan."  Kaede chirped as she then pet the top of Tohru's head before planting a quick kiss on her forehead. 

"The crew's all here, so let's get a move on"  Uotani stated as she lead the group to the specified place. 

"They stand out like sore thumbs..." the two boys mumbled out, hearing them, Kaede chuckled while patting the two on the head.  Letting Tohru follow after her two friends, Kaede walked with the two Sohmas. 

"Well you'll get used to it....But thanks for coming.  It means a lot.  I'm sure Kyoko is happy to see that Tohru made some more awesome friends."  Kaede told the two with a smile.  The two boys looked at her and followed the group. 

"What's this?  Its pretty clean."  Uotani commented as the headstone was clean from any leaves and dirt. It was also accompanied by some flowers and offerings. 

"Someone must have already come." 

"Oh it must have been grandfather.  He knows Mom's favorite food."  Tohru explained with a smile and the group saw a new package of mochi on the ground. 

Smiling, Kaede placed the bags down. 

"Oh the one we met?"  

"Yes!" 

"Is he related to your mom or dad?"  Kyo asked. 

"He's my father's father."  Tohru answered as Kaede started taking things out of the bag and placed things down.