Part - 13

Water droplets was falling on his face making him stir in his sleep. He hugged the figure and hovered over her. But opening his eyes, he realised it wasn't Tahra. Zayaan pushed her on floor.

"How dare you enter in our room. Get out from here, Zoya"

He shouted on her but she was busy eyeing his shirtless upper body.  Tahra came out of bathroom.

"What happened and why she is in floor."

Zoya run out of room wiping her fake tears. Zayaan was pulling his hairs out of frustration. Tahra came to him and Zayaan pulled her on his lap. Tahra started caressing his hairs.

"I want to say something to you. But don't misunderstand me. Let me finish first. " Tahra nodded and he continued,

"The lady who came with us is my ex who cheated on me. I don't want her to stay here. I don't trust her what if she try to hurt you. "

Tahra's body stiffened in it's place. Many bad thoughts came to her mind. What if Zayaan leave her. What if he start to love his ex again or marry her because she can't become a mother. Zayaan was making her understand but she was zoning out. Zayaan shake her and a tear drop from her eyes. Zayaan quickly wiped it saying,

"What happened my love? Please don't misunderstand me. "

"Do you love her even now?"

"What the hell are you taking about. Here I am telling you to make her leave this house and you. Get this in your head, I only love you and even in future I will only love you. You are my wife, my life."

Zayaan got angry hearing her question. He was going to get up when Tahra pulled her making both of them fall on bed.

"I am sorry, I am sorry. Please forgive me, I will never say anything like this. You are my world. I have none except you. God even snatched my baby."

Zayaan shushed her by soft kisses and nuzzled his head on her cleavage. It's one of the favourite place for him. Whenever he is tensed he run to her seeking her warmth and nuzzled to her like a baby. Tahra even loves to see his madness love.

They were having breakfast when Tahra run to bathroom and again started vomiting. Zayaan placed her on bed after cleaning her face. He is getting tensed about her health. She looks too pale than before. His parents are returning house from there village. She fall asleep due to tiredness. Zayaan was tugging blanket on her when his eyes fall on Zoya. He dragged her to guest room.

"What is your motive? Why have you returned after so many years? And as much as I knew your parents are living in village then what's with the abroad story and why you brainwashed Tahra. For the god sake, just get lost from my life. I just even hate your existence. "

Zayaan was waiting for reply but he didn't got. Zoya was coming toward him. He was confusingly looking at her. Zoya started removing her clothes. Zayaan turned his face and went to the door but it was locked.

"That is locked from inside and none can stop me from making you mine. You are mine, you was mine. That bitch came between us but now you will be mine."

She backhugged him but he turned and slapped her .

"Don't you dare to speak a single word about my wife. She is the best and you was just a mistake. "

"Then let's do this mistake in, just be mine for one time. I will leave from here. Just on-

"Shut up just shut up. Get lost before I lose my control. "

"Then lose control. "

Zoya suddenly kissed him and teared his buttons. It was so sudden, he didn't even get time to react. He came to his sense and was going to push her but the door opened with a jerk and they fall on floor.

Tahra was stunned to speak something. Zayaan was above Zoya while his shirt was open and Zoya was just in her inners. She couldn't handle anymore. She covered her mouth and run from there. She was going to lock the room but before that Zayaan entered in room. Tahra looked at him but her broke again seeing lipstick on his lip.

"Please listen to me once. This is not what you are thinking. "

                To Be Continued...