Part 7

NEXT MORNING

Zaayan woke up from his sleep by sunlight. He blinked his eyes a few time to adjust his eyesight but he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and saw Tahra was hugging him while both of their legs was tangled with each other. His heartbeat become fast to see a girl so close to him for the first time. He was feeling something new but he couldn't figure out what it is. He tried to get up but couldn't as she was hugging him tightly. Tahra stirred in her sleep feeling some movement. She started roaming her hand on Zaayan chest with closed eyes while saying

"How did my pillow become so hard"

"Because I am not your pillow ma'am"

"Huh , now pillow also started talking!! " She opened her eyes and found herself in Zaayan's embrace. She became too shocked and pushed Zaayan making him fall on the floor.

"Ahhh why did you pushed me ouch "

"Sorry sorry I-you - me . I mean I didn't do that purposely." She said while helping him to get up . Zaayan get up and said

"You will be the first wife to push her husband from bed the next morning of wedding "

"I am sorry I just shock, I mean i can't sleep without hugging something so maybe... Please forgive me if I made you uncomfortable, I am sorry."

"Hey hey don't say sorry . It's ok huh. And there is nothing to feel uncomfortable. We are husband wife. It is common to hug each other."

Tahra nodded while blushing. Seeing her blushing Zaayan said with a teasing smile,

"You are blushing just because of hug , I am thinking what you will do when we will do something else"

"I have to fresh up" She said and run to washroom. Zaayan laughed at her.

It was already night . They was now sitting on couch. They brought all the necessary things from Tahra's apartment. After setting all the things in this house they were taking rest.
Then Tahra said,

"You freshen up I am making dinner."

"It's ok we can order the food"

"No it's not good to eat outside food everytime. It will not take much time. You go"

"Sure?"

"Yeah "

Tahra made dinner and was setting it in table when Zaayan was coming. He asked surprisingly as there was almost 4/5 Item in table,

"You made all this so quickly"

"Yeah. "

"Ok come let's eat."

Both started eating. Zaayan was praising her cooking to much making her shy . Actually she is good in cooking from childhood. It is like a hobby to her. So it wasn't tough to make this dishes in this time.

Zaayan was scrolling his phone while Tahra just came freshing up. She was wearing a white kurti , her hair was dripping water, there were some water droplets on lips. She was drying her hair with towel. But other side Zaayan seemed to lost in her beauty though she didn't put any makeup but she was looking so ethereal in Zaayan's eye. He get into a daze and started going to Tahra. She was busy in drying her hairs so she couldn't feel the intense gaze. The mole of nape was attracting Zaayan to much. Feeling someone warm breath on her back she looked at the mirror to find her husband too close to her. Giving her more shock Zaayan latched his lips with her nape mole giving her full body goosebumps. Feeling his lips on her skin she started shivering. While Zaayan slowly started kissing her mole. A sweet sound skipped from her lips. He looked up at her. She was closing her eyes, her body was shivering, her lips was trembling as if it was inviting him to join it with his lips. He turned her and stared at her face . He soon closed the distance between their lips. Lips wasn't moving just connected with each other. Tahra hand was clutching his shirt while his one hand was her waist and another was on face. Zaayan started moving his lips slow. He picked her in his arms without breaking the kiss . He lay her down on bed hovering over her. Soon Tahra also melted in his touch and started kissing back. None of them knew how much time they kissed. But lack of oxygen they broke the kiss. Tahra was breathing heavily while Zaayan was staring at her without blinking. Tahra opened her eyes and meet with his intoxicating eyes. She looked away blushing.

"Don't ever come in front of me with wet hairs or else I can't assure you how much time I will be able to control. And you have to get used to my touch. Don't worry we would not take our relationship to next step until you are ready. Now let's sleep. "

He said while taking her in his embrace. Both could hear each other heartbeat. They didn't even realize when they sleep in each other embrace.

NEXT MORNING

Tahra opened her eyes and saw that Zaayan was staring at her lovingly. She recalled last night incidents and start blushing.

"I didn't even do anything and you are blushing like this."

Tahra went inside blanket feeling to shy to look at Zaayan. She said from inside,

"Wouldn't you go to college today?"

"No mom dad are coming today from hometown, so I will be staying at home."

Listening this Tahra came out of blanket and said with shock,

"Your mom dad , here today coming. But me I mean us , we how this . What I will do. What will they-- " Zaayan pecked her lips to stop her from blabbering. Tahra become more shocked as Zaayan is acting really bold. Actually he isn't acting bold but it is unusual for her as she never got this much care from anyone earlier.

"Don't worry I have already informed them about you. "

"But then even...."

"Just start overthinking and freshen up it's already 11 pm. They are coming at 2 pm."

"WHAT I have become so lazy. I used to wake up at 6 and now even at 11 I am feeling sleepy."

"It's ok you was tired and weak also. Maybe it was medicine effect."

"Actually I wanted to ask you a question. If You don't have problem can I continue my job."

"Is this even a question to ask. You will surely continue. You can go from tomorrow."

"It's ok I have applied for 1 week vacation "

"That's great "

"Oh shit I have to cook also . Can you tell me what your parents like?"

"That's not needed I will order it you also don't have time to cook."

"No I can manage please tell na "

"Ok ok mom's favorite is Chicken Dum Biriyani and dad's is Malai Kofte. But I don't think you can cook all this."

"Let's see" She said and went to washroom. After freshing up she went to kitchen and start cooking fastly. Luckily she found all ingredients in freezer. Zaayan was doing some work on Laptop. After 2 and half hour Zaayan saw Tahra wasn't coming room so he thought she will not be able to complete cooking so he was going to call to order food but then Tahra hurriedly came and took a saree and went to washroom. It took a few second to understand what happened. He closed his laptop and stand in front of washroom door. After 20 minutes Tahra came out but as he was standing in front of door she stumbled but before she could fall he held her by waist and made her stand . Tahra lightly pushed him and went to dressing table and hurriedly start wearing saree by watching YouTube. Zaayan irritatedly said,

"Why are you doing so hurry?"

"Only ten minutes left for your parents arrival. So I have to be ready na." She wore saree and started going towards dining area. Zaayan also followed her. When he was going to ask her about cooking the doorbell ring making Tahra hella nervous. Zaayan hold her hand and opened the door. His parents was standing there also his brother and sister in law came. He could feel Tahra's hand was shivering so he pressed her hand a little making her a little comfortable. Both greeted them and they entered.
Zaayan said,

"Let's eat first then we can talk."

All nodded and sit in table.

               TO BE CONTINUE ........

                                        KHUDA HAFEEZ