Part - 12

Time starts passing. Their relationship was much stronger than before. Zaayan has become a lovesick man who always want Tahra close to him. Her everything was intoxicating for him. Maybe Tahra fell first in love but Zaayan fell harder.

Right now they were attending a wedding function of Zaayan's colleague. Both were wearing matching red dresses. Zaayan was always taking secret glances of Tahra who was busy talking to others. He just wants to drag her from there. He was going toward there when a woman bumped into her and fall. When he looked at her he became shocked. She was the last person he wants to see. He never expected to see her face again in his life. The lady asked for his hand to get up but he just went away from there. Zaayan started finding Tahra who wasn't in the hall anymore. The wedding started but Tahra wasn't coming. After a while she suddenly appeared but with someone. The function came to end. Tahra tapped on Zayaan's shoulder grabbing his attention. Zaayan looked at her but wasn't expecting Tahra with that person.

"Zayaan, Can we take her to our house for a few days? She has nowhere to go."

Zayaan eyes were red due to anger. He dragged Tahra aside,

"Where the hell were you and where did you find her?"

"Actually I was going to washroom when I saw a man was straggling her. I went toward them but he ran away before I could reach. When I asked her, she said it was her ex-husband. He is very abusive even her family is in abroad. Her flight is a few days later but he stalk her everywhere and threatened her to kill. Can we please help her? She will go in a week?"

"Tahra, that's our home not any homage and we can't let anyone enter. What if she try to harm you?"

"You are just overthinking. She is harmless. Please can't we do this help to that lady. She looked so pale."

"Bu-

"No but she is going with us."

The journey of returning home was totally silent. Tahra knew that Zayaan is angry but she also knows how to calm her anger. But least she knew another storm is waiting for her at home.

They reached home and Tahra showed the lady guestroom. She locked there bedroom after entering. She found a hospital envelope then she remembered she went through a few test. Opening the envelope, she read through it but couldn't believe what was written. She read it a few times and finally realised that she can never become a mother. She dropped herself on floor with a loud whimper. Zayaan came to her running from bathroom. Tahra was crying clutching her belly. Zayaan hugged her asking reason but she was just crying. The report came in his gaze and he went through it. He felt his world broke down but he have to handle Tahra. Actually Tahra was looking pale and vomiting to much. But when she test by the pregnancy kit, it showed negative. So, they went to hospital but didn't expect this to be the case. Tahra started pushing him,

"Go away, leave me. I don't deserve you. I-I- m-my baby can't give you baby. I CAN'T BECOME A MOTHER. Will you divorce me? No-no then how I will live my baby you. Kill me yes, I can't give you baby. My baby won't be born. I-

Her words cut between by a pair of lips. After a couple of minutes they parted away.

"You are my life Tahra. I can never leave you. I will take you to the best doctors. Even if we can't become parents. We are enough for each other. You are more than enough, my everything, my love."

Tahra was still crying with hiccuping. Zayaan picked her in his arms and layed her on bed . He kissed her eyes, cheeks after forehead. He bit her earlobe whispering ,

"I love you, I worship this body even if it can't give me baby. It is enough. I love you the way you are. Only I can see you like this. You Are only mine and I am yours." He said giving a long suck to her cleavage. A moan slipped from her mouth while gripping his hair. Soon the room filled with the sound of moan, groans, skin slapping.

Outside their door, someone stomp her feet as her plane failed. But a smirk came to her face,

"I will make you mine again at any cost."

               To Be Continued...