Part -10

IN SHOPPING MALL

"Choose whatever you want. I am coming after attending this call. " Zaayan said and went out of the shop to take the call. Here Tahra was confuse what to buy as she never choose anything for herself without necessary things. Fana always choose everything but now she can't even call her. She didn't call her almost one week. Fana is now pregnant with her first child. In this years nothing changed between this two bestie. But all this happening so fast that she couldn't inform her. She was busy in her thoughts when Zaayan came and saw that Tahra didn't choose anything yet. When he asked her , she told him that she never choose anything for her. She doesn't know what suit her so Fana always choose for her .

"So you two have connections till now."

"We even talk regularly but in all this I didn't get opportunity to contract her ."

"Its ok this time i will be choosing for you.''

"Okie"

"If you want you can call her to function."

"Really...but what about mom dad?"

"Don't worry they won't say anything"

"Thank you so so much."

"My pleasure" Zaayan said with a smile which is always her favorite since seven years.

Zaayan brought a few saree, dresses for her. He also brought a Lehenga Choli and collected the ornaments which his mother ordered. After all this shopping it was almost 11pm and they were also very tired so they eat their dinner in restaurant. Tahra also made dinner before coming so they didn't have to worry about mom dad. When they reached home , Zaayan saw Tahra was already sleeping in car , she was looking very exhausted so he didn't wake her up. He parked the car and went in with all shopping bags. After putting them into room he returned to car and carefully picked her in his arms not breaking her sleep. Tahra also snuggled more into him finding the familiar warmth. He layed her in bed and he removed her sandal also accessories. Then he placed a pillow and went to freshen up. After freshen up he replaced the pillow with him and slept while hugging her.

EVENING

Tahra was in her changing room. Zaayan was also given a separate room to get ready. His parents was checking every decoration as in a while guest would start coming. Tahra was whining like a kid while Fana was doing her makeup. Fana came earlier to help her. Tahra had to a lot of things and promises to calm her angry bird bestie as she was too angry not because she couldn't attend her marriage but as Tahra didn't even inform her about anything in this days. 

"Isn't it too much. Look how ugly i am looking. My face has become so fair. What will people think? I should remove all this." Tahra was continuously blabbering making Fana more angry.

"If you don't shut up. I will leave from here right now"

"I am sorry" Tahra said looking down.

"Now don't cry , you will make my hard work waste.''

"So now this makeup is more important than my feelings."

"Drop this topic . Don't worry sir opps i mean brother-in-law would not be able to keep his eyes away from you. Now I am also feeling jealous of your beauty."

"Done buttering me!"

"Me buttering you. Huh, in your dream bitch. You are looking good enough to get my complement.By the way did you two do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't try to act fool."

"Yaah you shameless!!"

"Say na did you two do that?"

"No we didn't. Your friend can't even handle my talks let alone that." Zaayan said while entering the room.

"Sir , I mean brother-in-law you here . Actually I didn't mean that!"

"It's ok . Now can I get my wife for two minutes please?"

"Yeah why not." Fana went out of the room.

"Don't you have shame. How could you say about that thing to her. Ahhh I am always trapped between perverts."

"Keep quiet and let me see you properly."

"Bu--" She was cut of as Zaayan put his finger on his lips pulling her close by waist.

"Pretty. My pretty doll."

"Stop. You all are making me shy."

"But I have full right to make my wifey shy shy."

"Let's go. Guest must have come."

"Changing topic huh. But I am angry with you. You didn't say how am I looking?"

"You are looking very handsome. I am really blessed to have you. You are looking the best. I don't know the right word with which I can describe you. You are beyond perfect for me."

Zaayan didn't see such admiration in anyone's eye for him. Tahra's eyes are enough to see that how much she love him. Zaayan eyes went to her lips. It's the first time he is seeing her with lipstick. Tahra could feel his staring on her lips. She looked down blushing but he made her look into his eyes by holding her chin. The distance between lips Start decreasing. Zaayan connect their lips. This time it wasn't just a peck but a passionate kiss. None of them want to broke it but a knock in the door made them break it. Zaayan pecked her lips again and went to stage  intertwining their hands. Fana came to them and said handing a tissue to Zaayan,

"Brother-in-law your lips." And Fana came down. Tahra looked at him and saw that there saw lipstick smeared on his lips while Zaayan was confused why she gave her tissue. Tahra looked at Fana only to find her looking at her with a teasing smile.

"Clean your lips. "

"But why I -" Zaayan was going to say something but then he realizes what can be there. He also feel embarrassed as Fana saw him like that. He quickly clean it. The function started. Everyone came and gave them blessings also many gifts. One old woman asked ,

"Zaayan didn't her family came?"

"She doesn't have any family. " Zaayan said without any hesitation and hold her hands to assure her.

"Is she orphan?"

"No isn't. Hope your question session has ended. "

"Nowadays kids don't know manners. You two have age difference also. She also don't have family. Don't regret later. "

"It is my matter. If you come here for gossiping then you can leave because I won't tolerate a single word against my wife."

By Zaayan's angry voice that lady also become quite and left from there. After that the function end well.
Everyone returned to their houses. While Zaayan left with Tahra for a long drive.

            TO BE CONTINUE......

                                    KHUDA HAFEEZ