Chapter 39 - The end of the battle: Paradox vs Durandal

Arena Inazuma

Durandal: Creation Spear!

Y/N/Paradox: Narukami Slash!

The attacks colide, creating a huge shockwave, that makes everyone that is watching scream and run for their lifes.

Sirin: "Y/N you need to stop!"

Y/N/Paradox: "What do you mean?"

Sirin: "You got to imerse in the fight and forgot that we had espectators?"

I finaly remembered and look at the shockwave the attacks are doing.

Y/N/Paradox: Tsch. - It seem's i'll need to create some shields. - "Sirin could you give me a hand?"

Sirin: "Of course."

Me and Sirin start to create void shields, these shields nulify the shockwave of the attack on the outside of the arena, saving everyone.

Y/N/Paradox: "Thank you." - i could finaly fight Durandal without worrying with other things.

The ultimate attack of Durandal was slowly pushing mine, it's normal in a point, i'm mainly using the power of the Divine Key and a small portion of the power of the Gem of Serenity, so it makes sense Durandal's winning the collision of blows.

I raise my hand, giving a bit more of power to my Narukami Slash, but the power of the divine key Abyss Flower is destroying the matter i'm using to attack, and slowly aproaching me.

Durandal: It seems i have the superior divine key, surrender and answer my questions.

Y/N/Paradox: That's what you wanted, i'm not gonna give up just because you have a stronger divine key!

Durandal: Then i will not hold back anymore!

Y/N/Paradox: It seems she wasnt fighting with her full power, this wasn't a problem for me, if i could use my power's freely, but at the moment.... - I take a few steps back, trying to hold the attack, but i'm slowly being pushed.

Durandal then summons a bow and other blue spear.

Y/N/Paradox: And... I'm fucked.... She's going to use her Dea Anchora special attack at the same time!?

Durandal puts one of the spears on the bow and fires it at me.

Durandal: Go, Sagittarius the Archer!

The blow is fast, and because i'm holding the other ultimate, i cant move.

Y/N/Paradox: "It seem's i have no choice." - i open a void portal, making it take the attack, and then, open the same portal above Durandal.

Durandal: What!

Y/N/Paradox: Take this! Void Redirection!

Durandal is shocked, she's thinking how could i use spacial power's too.