Chapter 3 - A familiar face

????: You 2 actually have the power to go against the dragon... but are you a new ally... or a new storm?

Amber started say that we nedeed to go to the knights headquarters and report the situation to the acting grandmaster Jean, but first the blue haired man told Amber to introduce us to him. His names Kaeya and hes the captian of the cavalry of the Knights of Favonius, after we introduce ourselves we headed to the knights headquarters.

 Kaeya and Amber lead us to the acting grand masters working room, where we meet 2 woman, Lisa then one with a which hat,and white and purple clothes, and Jean the one with blonde hair and blue and white clothes.

We talk a bit about the situation, Lumine explained that she needed help to find her brother, but the knights told her that the best they could do at the moment, because of the situation with the dragon, were posting some missing person posters

We talk a bit about the situation, Lumine explained that she needed help to find her brother, but the knights told her that the best they could do at the moment, because of the situation with the dragon, were posting some missing person posters. Lumine says that she wants to help too and we start to formulate a plan.

It was simple, the Dragon has some connection with the 4 winds temples, this connection makes the dragon stronger, so we gonna cut it by the source and weaken the dragon and after that we can confront him. 

We split in groups going to the different temples and do the job faster, i went to the Temple of the falcon with Amber and Lumine went with Lisa to the temple of the Lion.

I found Amber already next to the Temple and she explains that Stormterror was one of the 4 winds. We enter it and find numerous Hilichurl camps on the inside.

Amber: So even Stormterror has given up on its own temple - she says a bit sad.

The temple is very big and its covered with thorns and full of Hilichurl camps.

I repair in a barrel with a pyro slime on the inside that is in the middle of the Camp, and Amber having the exact thought as me used her fire arrows and shoot the barrel, this maked the barrel explode killing all the hilichurls. 

We continue even deeper inside of the temple, making our way through various hilicurl camps and using the wind currents to access more difficult places, in the end of the temple we could see the dragons source of power, it was a crystal of wind in the center of the room. Just like before i use HoS greatsword and smash the crystal in 2 pieces, this maked the wind on the temple stop and we got out using my HoW powers making a wind current that we used to fly.

On the outside Amber thank us for our help and say that i needed to go help Kaeya because looks like that we were the first ones to finish.

I noded and said goodbye and go on my way, in the walk i started to talk with Sirin.

Y/N: Sirin?

Sirin: Yes Y/N? 

Y/N: In have been feeling a strange but familiar presence in that snowy montain - i point in direction of Dragonspine -  can you feel it too?