Chapter 8 - Calling for Dvalin

Mondstadt, Dawn Winery

Lumine POV

Me, Paimon, Jean and Diluc found the Dvalin tear that were in a ruin on Cape Oath, with the 4 of us, was really easy to defeat the monsters that were living there.

After that, we made our way to the Dawn Winery, to decide our next step, in the moment, were only waiting for Y/N and Bella.

In my adventure until now, i met numerous people, they could use the power of the elements from this world by using a object called Vision, but Y/N doesnt seen to have one, also he did use different powers, like creating shields and summoning spears, he is very mysterious. Maybe hes like me, a traveller from another world. 

Until now he helped me and the my friends, but when i look at him i feel uneasy, looking like hes not a human, he doesnt show much emotion and his powers....

I just need to keep my guard up when we are with him, until now the only "thing" that used different powers from what ive seen here in Teyvat was The Unknow God, theres a chance is working for her, so for now i need to be careful.

A person calling our names interreptup my line of thoughts, it was Bella and Y/N, they must have got the tear and now we only need to confront and try to calm down Dvalin.

Y/N POV

"Its time to go and try to talk with Dvalin, i could interfere with the abyss mage, but it will chance the direction of the story and i dont want that, so i will wait and only start to interfere when were already in StormTerrors Lair."

Y/N: Hello guys! - i wave my hand, greeting them. - We got the other tear, you think this will be enough to purify the Lyre?

Venti: Im sure it will be. - Venti turns to Lumine. - Now traveler, we count with you to purify the crystals.

Venti gives Lumine the tears and after some time they start to change from the dark red to a shining blue color.

Jean: It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until youve seen it with your own eyes.

Venti: Now that we have the purified tears we...

Venti hands the Lyre to Lumine and lets her drop the tear on it, and when the tears fall on the lyre light involves it and when it vanishes we can see the lyre, shining in her original colours and the strings filled with anemo power.

Venti: The lyres power seems fully restored. We should be able to use it now.

Jean and Diluc: Now where should we summon Dvalin? It must be away from the city, or else there will be casualities if we fail.

Venti: The wind that blows at the sea or in high places should be able to carry a bards words far away. Its not gonna work if the air is too dry or suffocating.

Paimon: Paimon understands, Sea or high places, right?

Lumine: Then the best location should be....

Bella: Near the sea?

Y/N: Maybe on the cliff of Starsnatch Cliff?

Jean: Good ideia Y/N. 

Diluc looks at Venti - What do you think, bard? Meets the requirements, no?

Venti agrees with the ideia, and after one hour we get to Starsnatch Cliff.

Paimon: What a view, even in the night is beautifull.

Venti: Lovely for a fated reunion, isnt it?

Jean: Regardless of the outcome, things finally seem to be taking a turn for the better. Mondstadt has been through so much recently....