Chapter 30 - Inazuma

Watatsumi Island

Mei POV

I wake up, feeling the sun on my eyes, and Kurikara sleeping next to me.

Looking to my side i see Sakura sleeping too, and not wanting to wake her up, i get out of the shelter and go find us something to eat.

I encounter Elysia, next to the shelter.

Mei: Good morning.

Elysia: Hi! Good morning Mei, did you sleep well? -She says to me.

Mei: Hi, yes i did, and you?

Elysia: Of course, when im surrounded by cute girls i always sleep well.

Kurikara fly besides me, saying good morning to Elysia too.

Elysia: Good morning to you too. -She pets the dragon. -Mei, do you wanna see the view i found?

Mei: "It seems Elysia already went on a small strool by the Island." Why not, lets go. -I turn to Kurikara. -Kurikara protect Sakura while we're not here.

The small red dragon fly to the shelter and lays besides Sakura.

Elysia: Should we go now, Mei?

I nod, and we go on a little stroll by the beach, until we found a way to the center of the island.

Mei: Its beautiful.

Elysia: Not as beautiful as you. 

I ignore the obvious flirt, and look at the view, i can see a small village.

Mei: So people live here.

Elysia: We could ask them informations of where we are.

I agree with Elysia and we return back to our shelter, to wake up Sakura.

We got back, only to find our shelter surrounded by guards, and both Sakura and Kurikara defending it.

Elysia: Oh my....

Mei: *Sigh* Why do this always happens to me?

We run, to go help Sakura and Kurikara.

Mei: Hey! Stop that!

The guards look at me and Elysia and some of them Gasp.

Random Guard: Its the Shogun! Everyone get ready to battle!

Mei: Shogun?

Narukami Island

Y/N POV

We get out of the portal and find ourselves in a giant cave.

Y/N:" We must be in the giant cave down the Tenshukaku." - I look to see if everyone were ok.