Chapter 21 - Training

Y/N POV

I've been fighting Senti for over 2 hours, every strike she does i duplicate and send it against her,  i could see that Senti was getting finally tired.

I create more swords and throw them against Senti, but she unleashes her spear and cuts threw them all.

Y/N: "I guess she isnt gonna give up." - i think dodging two greatswords that Senti threw.

In the ground i could see Theresa, Ki, Fu hua and Fuxi talking and enjoying the fight.

Y/N:" I hope Teri already finished telling Fu hua everything."

When i was with my guard down, Senti created chains and restrain me using them.

Y/N: What the?

Senti: Yatta! I finally got him!

Senti POV

Senti: "This guy.... hes as strong as Kevin. He had a counter for everything i had"-i get close to him.

Right now, he cant move thanks to my chains, but i dont think they will hold him for long, so i need to act fast.

Senti: "If normal weapons dont work, ill use my own Legendary weapon."

I summon my weapon.

Senti: Feel the power of my Incredibly Infinite Intimidator!

I smash the brick against Y/N's face.

Theresa: Was that a brick?

Fu hua and Fuxi facepalm.

Senti: Hahahaha! How's that? Dont you feel honored to admire the great Herrscher of Sentience domineering and unparalleled dynamic?

From the ground Theresa was trying to think about what just happen.

Fu Hua and Fuxi: ... dynamic?

Y/N POV

Y/N:"What the hell!!?? Did she just smash a brick on my face?" - i put a hand in my face.

I break free from the chains and send some attacks against Senti.