Chapter 1 - Mondstadt

A few days have passed since i and Sirin got here, and i have been using my Herrscher powers to kill some hillicurls and other monsters, i also learn how to use the chains, the sword and the power of illusions from Herrscher of Sentience, also Sirin and i have been getting allong well and she has been more relaxed around me telling me things about her and her past and sometimes i let her take control of my body to kill some monsters.

Y/N: "In the game it didnt take this much to get to Mondstadt" - I let out a sigh.

Sirin: Y/N look!

I look at what Sirins pointing in the other side of the mountain i see a familiar sight.

Y/N: Its beautiful!- I use my powers and fly in the direction of the lake to have a better look at the statue of the Seven

We give the statue a closer look and Sirin comments that the person on the statue looks like the Herrscher of the Wind, which i agree. We continue our way to the city, and Sirin says that she will take a rest inside of my mind.

I continue going when i hear the sound of arrows being fired, so i make my way to the direction of the sound and found a girl with  a red outfit holding a bow while fighting a few hilichurls.

The arrows struck some of the hilichruls killing them, but one with a shield survived and was preparing to strike her down, so i used my chains from the Judah and wrapped him up. After that i used the chain to  squeeze him until he couldnt move anymore and deal the final blow with the greatsword of HoS.

Y/N: Hey are you ok - i go in the direction of the girl.

???: Yes, thank u for your help.... - She looks at me - Can i know your name?

Y/N: My name is Y/N Paradox, and can you tell me yours?

Amber: My names Amber the Outrider of the Knights of Favonius. Youre not from here, can i know what are you doing here?

Y/N: oh! Im just a traveler.

Amber: I see... sound suspicious.

Y/N: Rude!

Amber: Sorry!

Y/N : Anyway, what were you doing here?

Amber: I was just going on patrol here, until i got attacked by those Hilichurls.

Y/N: I see.

I talked with Amber for a while until she said that she needed to continue patrolling, but if i want i could go with her and we could continue talking. I agreed and went with her, we were close to the gates of Mondstadt when we saw an Hilichurl camp, so i sugested that we eliminate it. In the camp where 2 Mitachurls with Axes and 7 Hilichurls with bows, shields and bats.

I then use the HoW powers to group them up on a place and said Amber to fire her fire arrows. Our powers united making a fire tornado which killed 4 hilichurls that were using the bows, damaged the Mitachurls and at the same time destroyed the shields of the restaining.

I used my chains and wrap them all up, and then i create red and black sword from HoS who i used to make the last strike, killing them all.

Y/N: Well... That was easy, i thought they would be a little harder, but ok.

Amber then came up to me amazed.

Amber: Whow! That was awesome! Its that the power of your vision?

Y/N: Something like that - i point to her vision- I can see that you have a pyro one.

Amber: Thats correct. So i saw you using wind, but then you summon a bunch of swords. What kind of vision do you have?

I look at the side, where Sirin appear and told me to say that its like an alchemy, i give her my thanks making her let out a little laugh because of the situation i was in.

Y/N: I have an Anemo vision and the swords i can summon are made of Alchemy.

Amber: Oh! In the knights of Favonius we have an chef Alchemist, but i dont know much about it. Maybe you can teach me how to do it?

Y/N: Maybe one day - I pat her head.

Amber: Hey, dont treat me like a child! Im 18 you know?

I smirk - well, im 19.

She lets out a puff and just leaves the subjet. After that we just see a giant dragon flying above us, making Amber a bit scared, the dragon just goes his way and leaves us unharmed, we clean the camp taking some enemies spoils and continue our way back to Mondstadt. I could see the entrance of the city when we saw a Girl, wearing all white, with a sword on her back and what looked to be a floating fairy with her.

Y/N: " Its Lumine, i must be on the beginning of the game"- i thought, i was going to talk with Amber when i saw her running in direction of the girl, i just sigh and start going after her

Amber: Hey You!- Amber does a flip on the air and lands perfectly, she looks at the girl- May the anemo god protect you stranger! 

Amber then introduces herself to the girl and fairy, asking them what they were doing because they didnt look like citizens of Mondstadt. I get out of the florest and give Amber a bonk in the head using my hands.

Y/N: Did you just did the same thing again, blaiming them without any proves?

Amber massages her head and says sorry. I turn to the traveler and just say sorry for Ambers behavior.

Y/N: Im Y/N, im a traveler too, my friend Amber is concerned, because a dragons been atacking Mondstadt and because of that we need to be worry about people new to the city. Can you please introduce yourselves?

They look at me with a sign of reliev and start the introductions.

Paimon: Hello, Paimons name is Paimon and her name is... - she points to the girl.

Lumine: Im Lumine.