Chapter 19 - A calm day

Theresa/Teri POV

I wake up, feeling the sun on my face.

Theresa: "I must have fall asleep in the couch" - i get up and see the jacket that i was using to cover me during the night - It must have been Y/N, i need to thank him.

I go to Y/N's room and after knocking on the door, i open it, only to find only Sirin and Bella sleeping on Y/N's bed.

Theresa: " Did Y/N wake up earlier?" - i look and find him in the kitchen, preparing a breakfast.

Y/N: Oh! - he looks at me, with a smile - Good morning. Did you sleep well, Theresa?

Theresa: Good morning, yes i had a good night of sleep, how are you and your injuries?

Y/N: Im good, the injuries are already healed and im fine.

Theresa: Thats good. - i give him the jacket - Thanks, for the jacket.

Y/N: No problem. - I take the jacket and hang it on the chair.

Theresa: What are you cooking? It smells so good.

Y/N: It's just pancakes and waffles, Sirin and Bella like it, so im doing it for us.

Theresa: Can i help?

Y/N: Of course, im gonna finish these pancakes and you can do the waffles.

Theresa: Leave it to me. - i put an apron and start to do some waffles.

We talk a bit while cooking but are interrupted by a portal opening behind Y/N and a girl getting out of it.

HoE: Y/N, its the breakfast already done?

Y/N turns and answers her.

Y/N: In a minute, but you can sit on a chair, and just wait a bit, the breakfast is almost ready.

Theresa: Y-Y/N.... is t-that? Im not seeing things, am i?

Y/N looks at me and with a smile says that i was seeing it right, it was the HoE.

Theresa: WHAT!!!

My scream can be heard by the castle.

A few minutes earlier

Lumine POV

Paimon: Wake up Lumine, wake up!

Lumine: Five more minutes.

Paimon manages to wake me up.

Lumine: Where are we?

Paimon: The last thing Paimon remembers was seeing the giant castle.

Lumine: We were in Dragonspine, were looking for Y/N, the last thing i remember was fighting against a strange looking monster.

Flashback

Lumine POV

Lumine: " How can someone live here?" - i thought, shivering with cold.

Paimon: Paimon doesnt know, but the Tone Deaf Bard told us that Y/N is somewhere here.

We make our way through the mountain almost reaching the top.

Paimon: Lumine is that a?

We couldnt see before thanks to the clouds and the time, but in the top of Dragonspine was a giant castle.

Paimon: Paimon cant believe it.

Lumine: That must be where Y/N is, lets go.

We go in direction of the castle but our way is blocked by some strange creatures.