Chapter 11 - Taking care of the Abyss Order

Y/N POV

Y/N: Youre right, Lumine. You guys and Bella take care of the Abyss Heralds, i will force some Reason on this Dragons mind.

Venti and the others turn to me.

Jean: Are you crazy?

Diluc: You cant do this alone.

Lumine: Durin is a beast with power that can rival the Anemo Archon on his prime, and you want to fight that power mixed with Dvalins?

Venti: Thats suicide!

I smirk.

Y/N: Just have a bit of faith in me guys, you have seen my powers, i can handle him.

Bella smiles and turns to the group.

Bella: Master Y/N didnt even show all of you his true power, we can count with him.

I give a smile to Bella and thank her for her trust.

Y/N: Thank you Bella, please protect them.

Bella: Yes Master Y/N.

Dvalin that was now corrupted with Durins power saw me and fired a barrage of Abyssal Fireballs but my void shield protect us against it.

Y/N: "First, im gonna make Dvalin follow me so Bella and the other can defeat the Abyss tropes."

I use HoV powers and start to fly, and get on the front of Dvalin, he seeing that his attack didnt work out tries to bite me, but i just evade and fly away.

The dragon, furious with me, follows me and lets Lumine and the Group to fight with the Abyss.

Lumine POV

Y/N made Dvalin go away for us to fight the Abyss with no interruptions, we need to take care of them fast, Y/N gonna need our help, i know hes strong but i dont think he can handle Dvalin alone.

The abyss heralds get on the platform.

Abyss Herald Hydro: You got rid of the Dragon for now, but after he kills your friend he will come back and finish you all.

Bella gets annoyed by the Herald commentary.

Bella POV

Bella: You think Master Y/N will lose against that small enemy? Its obvious you dont know anything about him.

Abyss Herald Pyro: Silence! We will not take orders from a powerless creature like you!- he prepares an attack.

Bella: Powerless???.... He..hehehe. OH! You dont know what youre fighting right now!

Bella lets her wings out showing them to all the presents and letting Lumine and her group surprised.

Bella: My names Bella and im Master Y/N and Queen Sirins most loyal servant! Im gonna erradicate you all from this planet

From behind Bella, a figure of a giant dragon appears and it starts to charge an attack.