66

I woke up by Billie's phone, i wanted to yell at her but we're finally getting closer and i don't want to ruin that moment.

"You know, when i woke up out of my coma i immediately thought where is Billie.. the doctor said the first word that came out of my mouth was Billie, where is Billie."i admitted.
She looked down at me and smiled.
"When jordan raped me again i was high ass fuck, i don't remember much of it but i remember you running up to me and yelling to him. I never felt so bad. After that i blacked out"

We never talked about this whole situation, and we still haven't pressed charges against Jordan. Because its a tricky thing to do. We don't have much proof except for my snapchat i made when he talked to me about having sex. I was high while making the video.
Q was laughing and Jordan said "imma take you upstairs and we are gonna fuck. No biggie we did it before didn't we ma"
I said "no thank youuu" in a giggly voice.
I filmed his face one second but i don't know if its enough proof.

"You know Rigby when you were in a coma I didn't visit alot,but when did i was so damn scared you layed in a silent slumber. And the machines just hummed, translating your whispers. The room echoed with basically nothing. My heart was heavy with the weight of suspended time. I felt guilty, so damn guily. Your stillness painted a haunting portrait, and my words hung in the air, seeking an audience in your world. It was the worse feeling i've ever felt Rigby"

I didn't know that.
"Billie, why didn't you tell me how you felt?"
"Because I wasn't the one in a coma. You went through worse"
I sighed.
"Yes but that doesn't make your pain less valid Billie"
"I just hate talking bout how i feel Rig, you know that"

"I know.. by the way uhm Nora is coming over at 12"
"Nora?! What how huh?" She said very confused and somewhat a little bit concerned.
"Yeah, wait"
I grabbed my phone and let her read our little conversation we had yesterday.

"I mean thats good" she smiled.
I just nodded.
We got out of bed and Billie made us Breakfast.
I have an interview at 10 and its 8:30.
My mom is walking pepper, and dad is still snoring.

I got in the shower for some seconds and changed in a oversized shirt with an oversized jersey, some basketball shorts and my Jordans.
The doorbell rang, could be mom but i think it's Rose. I hope it's Rose she could maybe braid my hair.

I got out of the bathroom and i was right, it was Rose.
"Hey" i smiled.
"You look Fireeeee Rig" she laughed a bit.
"Thank yooooouuu, Rose can you maybe braid my hair?" I asked her.
"Yes ofcourse, sit down" i sat down and Billie handed me my blueberry waffles.
"Thanks.

Rose and Billie are together for a while now, its safe to say that Rose feels like my sister.
But the difference with Rose and Billie and Finneas and Claudia is that they kiss constantly. Finneas and Claudia are over that now.

To be honest we're all waiting for them to get married. Which may happen soon.

"So uhm rig, you want mom or me and Rose to go with you to the interview?" Billie asked
"I don't mind, whatever you guys want" i smiled softly.
"We'll go with you" Rose said softly.
I just smiled.

"Imma take a shower real quick" Billie muttered.
Rose was already done braiding my hair.
"Yeah i still gotta do my makeup"
And they both walked in the bathroom.
I swear if Rose's hair is wet after the shower im gonna laugh at them.

Mom walked in.
"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling"
I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, happy whenever i have company but when they're gone i turn all emo"
"Oh honey" she said as she kissed my forehead.
"I saw that Billie fell asleep in your bed, your silly fight is over?" She asked me.
"Yeah i think so, oh by the way Nora is coming over at 12. Could you make the old avocado salad she used to love"
"Nora? As in childhood best friend Nora?"
I nodded.
"What an suprise, ofcourse. I'm happy you guys are talking again"

To be honest i think i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my mother. She really is the reason i'm holding on. Plus my dad and Finneas and Billie, even though we have fights very regularly.
I just don't want them to go through that pain.

Billie once told me that she thought about suicide  in berlin, she didn't do it because of mom. She said "a mother shouldn't lose their daughter because they should die before they're children" which is true, thats the main reason i hold on.

I0 minutes later Billie and Rose walked out of the  bathroom, and yes Rose's hair was wet. Dirty fuckers.

I looked at them in disgust and disbelief, they're so addicted to each other.
"Okayy, we should go now" Billie smiled as she patted Rose her but.
I grabbed my airpods and phone and walked out of the door.

The car ride was pretty chill, it was raining and i loveeee rain.
Its so comfortable, sitting in Billie's car while its raining. Its my favorite thing.

When we got to the studio where the interview was i got anxious. I stopped doing any form of media after the series got out, i was scared of hate and shit.
I felt an hand resting on my shoulder.
"Rigby don't be scared hun, we're right here" Billie whispered.

I am actually so lucky to have Billie as my sister. She experienced all kinds of hate and manipulation. I know i can always ask her for advice or if i have to vent.

I greeted everyone and sat down.
And they started asking questions, all kinds of questions.

"So rigby how has working on this series changed your life?" The interviewer asked me.
"Uhm well i am getting recognized for my i don't know..talent more than being Billie eilish's little copy sister" i laughed.
The interviewer smiled and continued.
"Can you tell us something about working on the set?"
"Well it was a lot of fun, i met my girlfriend there and everyone was so nice and friendly so yeah it was amazing"

"You're character in the series was really going trough some hard stuff, was it hard to play depressed"
I swallowed, i knew this was coming. Ofcourse it was a role and the character i played was depressed but it was easy for me to "play" depressed and i hate using thay word but playing someone who is sad is so easy when your always sad.

"Uh yeah it was actually kinda easy"  i smiled weakly.
"So Jenna Ortega told us in a interview that she would loveee to work with you someday, is she someone you look up to?"
I smiled.
"Hell yeah, she is one acting god not gonna lie."

I peeked at Billie who was smiling proudly.
It made me realize that im gonna be fine.
"So, do you think there is going to be a sequel?"
"I think so, i mean i hope so"

~. Lol i haven't been writing since February. But i really wanted to post the last part. Im gonna try to write a sequel or continue my other story. Im going through my final exams in a month and after that I'll be free for such a long time. But i wont promise anything cus i know me and i know i will forget about it lmao.

Thank yall sososososo much for reading and commenting and everything.
Oh and the true blue billboards?! SORRY

OKAY BYE