Our Intro

In our modern world, the phrase "Boy Meets Girl" has become more than just a description of a chance encounter. It encapsulates the essence of human connection and the potential for romantic relationships. 

The phrase "boy meets girl" carries a deep significance and has been a storytelling trope for centuries. The concept of boy meets girl has become a fundamental part of literature, film, and our real lives. It encapsulates the universal theme of human connection and explores the complex emotions and challenges that come with romantic relationships. 

The journey of "Boy Meets Girl" embodies the human desire for connection and companionship. Whether it begins with physical or emotional attraction, effective communication and commitment are pivotal in nurturing and sustaining a meaningful relationship. As individuals navigate the challenges and obstacles that come their way, they continue on the ongoing journey of "Boy Meets Girl," seeking love, growth, and a future together.

In this story, A Boy named Kim Su-min, A Girl named Anya Lorenz met in their primary age but their fate to be different, they got separated along the while. Two different person, from two different countries. What will their fate hold? Will they be together or torn apart?

Youtube songs that I have displayed here is according to the character's personality'

Main Characters in lead:-

Kim Su-nim: Male in lead.

"If I called you mine then you're mine, no uts and buts

"If I called you mine then you're mine, no uts and buts." 

"Winning is my passion and I can be sleepless for it"

"If it meant then it will be if not then I'll meant it to be"