My moans and whispers of his name filled the room as I gave in to pure passion. His tongue skillfully swirled around my clit, having my legs shake and my eyes to see the stars.

Lost in my thoughts, I barely registered the voice of the hostess as she interrupted my erotic memories.

"Ma'am, would you like a drink?" she asked, bringing me from my erotic memories, and back to reality. I gave her a small smile and thanked her, my mind still wandering back to the passionate night we spent together. I could feel my body responding to the memories, and I couldn't wait to feel his touch again.

I felt like I was about to pee, but in reality, it was just my arousal fluid that had soaked through my panties. I desperately longed to relieve the tension that had built up inside me.

As I looked around the luxurious interior of the jet, I realized that he wasn't there. My heart sank a little as I furrowed my brows, wondering where he could be. I had been looking forward to spending the entire flight with him, snuggled up in his arms.

"Where's he?" I finally asked the hostess, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

The hostess gave me a polite smile before answering,

"I'm sorry ma'am, he is in the bedroom finishing some work, he said he'll join you in a bit."

I let out a small sigh, and nodded in understanding.

Just when I thought I would have to endure the long flight by myself, I heard the door of the bedroom creak open and he appeared. A wide smile spread across my face as I saw him walking towards me. My heart raced with excitement as he took the seat next to me.

"I see you are done staring at the clouds" he said with a smug smile and I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Carina is in Italy" he broke the short silence that befell before us.

"I know, she told me last night when we spoke" I whispered.

"That's a good thing" he commented and my brows furrowed in confusion as I searched for any reason why that's a good thing for him, for me, yes, but why him?

"Why's that a good thing?"

"At least I know while I'm away, you have someone to be with and I don't have to worry so much about your safety. Janelle and Serena wouldn't be in Italy until tomorrow"

Worry clouded my mind and I felt uneasy about the fact that he wasn't going to be with me...

"Russo.... "Luna relax, I'm not going forever, I'll be back in a week alright?" The sudden information evoked sadness and it made my eyes water. I didn't know what all these feelings were but one thing is sure, Russo holds a certain power over me.

"Come here" he whispered and pulled me into his chest and I clung unto his shirt tightly, afraid that if I let him go, he'd disappear.