"I wanted to be close to you so when you were ready to talk." He said and she looked at him.

"Close to me??" She repeated.

"Shit got fucked up and whatever I can do just tell me, please." He begged and Isyss had planned on telling him there was nothing but the words couldn't leave her mouth.

Vibe could tell she wanted to tell him things couldn't be, just the two of them.

He knew Isyss well enough for that.

"Look I can't tell you shit like that won't happen." He paused.

"I just wanna be wit you and I get it I come wit some shit you don't like." He admitted and she nodded.

"Victor, I just don't know if I can." She finally let it out.

He softly grabbed her face.

"Please? Give us a chance. Ima do whatever regardless to keep you safe but even more wit you wit me. It'll be easier so I can." He said and she sighed.

"I don't want to party or-" She said and he nodded.

"I know and you ain't got to. I might have lil events, ya know tha tour but you ain't gotta be there." He said and she sighed.

"I wanna be there for you too tho." She said feeling like it would be unfair to both of them.

"Then you can be, wherever, whenever, whatever you wanna do." He said rubbing her face.

"I miss you." He lifted her chin making her look at him.

"You don't miss me?" He asked and she nodded unable to look away.

"You come back after every show?" She asked and he nodded.

"I promised you I would." He said and she sighed because it was so hard not to fall for him as he looked directly into her eyes and held her.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and she looked at him.

He lifted her hands and placed kisses on them as he continued to look into her eyes.

"You missed me?" He asked once more and she nodded again.

"I ain't hear you." He smirked and she did the same.

"I missed you but-" She said and he kissed her.

She didn't pull away as she felt herself melting.

Vibe softly pushed his tongue in her mouth and she pulled him close.

Vibe started to move from her lips to her neck.

"I missed you so fuckin much." He said before he bit her neck as he squeezed her hips.

"Vibe we can't fuck." She said practically moaning.

"We not, we goin to make love." He said as he continued to kiss on her neck.

"Why you wear these?" He said tugging on her pants before he lifted her up.

"So we don't have sex." She said firmly and he stopped mid-stride.

"Oh okay." He said in between still kissing her neck.

"Can we lay up? We can watch whatever you want?" He said and she looked at him.

"Yea." She said still debating on it.

The thing was everything she had planned to do and say went out the window.

"Good." He let out a sigh.

She felt relieved because she knew she wasn't going to tell him no, not as bad as she wanted him after their kiss.