13-Such is life

Zacznij od początku

"No matter what I got your back tho but know I also know you and I know that you're scared but you know what?" Isla said and Isyss looked at her.

Isla flipped her hair.

"I'm a bad bitch and we naturally are seen together so-" She said and Isyss hugged her.

Isla could come off as selfish to others but never with her or Keisha. She had held them close to her heart and would always wish the best for them even if they didn't for themselves. Isyss was sure it was because she was the oldest but Isla had always been that way.

"I love you and thank you." Isyss said and Isla nodded.

"Okay so I got two options; fuck me, I'm sorry." Keisha said holding up a dress in one hand.

"Or or I'm sorry to break your heart." She pulled out a two-piece pants set.

Surprisingly it was not the sex appeal of Isla but the style of Isyss.

"I don't know, maybe the I'm sorry to break your heart?" She said and Keisha tossed the outfits on the bed.

"I got the perfect wig for you." She said grabbing Isyss.

"Wig?" She said confused and both Isla and Keisha nodded.

"Not just wigs but clothes. I mean yeah there's the catch but most of this stuff is just a 'please work with us'. Hence the contracts." Isla said and Isyss walked out to see their living with 4 different racks of clothing and the wall from floor to ceiling stacked with boxes.

Their living room was large so to see it actually packed was surprising.

"This one." Keisha squealed with an ombre blonde wig she had already styled.

"Come on so you can break his heart lookin good." She said and Isla nudged her.

"What are we encouragin this bitch or na?" She smacked her gum.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Isyss took a deep breath.

She wasn't sure whose address she was at but when she asked to talk to Vibe it was the first and only thing he had sent back.

It appeared to be to a random townhouse. She was sure he had found a random rental out of the public's eye. For the most part, Vibe was private but it seemed since finding her private wasn't really a thing

Isyss knocked on the door after adjusting her pants and pulling down her top.

She wore high-waisted pants with a crop top sweater. The sweater was Isla's suggestion since she refused a dress. They all knew why she didn't want to wear a dress, simply because it would be easier for Vibe to get her out of it.

Isyss waited a moment and knocked again as she looked at her phone, sure she had the right address.

After a few minutes she turned to leave but the door opened.

It was Vibe looking exhausted.

"Hey." Vibe said.

"Hey." She was caught by surprise that he answered more so at the emptiness of the place behind him.

"Come in." He said softly grabbing her hand as he pulled her in.

"My bad it's empty." He said with a yawn.

The living room had a couch and a TV mounted other than that she didn't see anything let alone a dish inside.

"This is your place?" She asked and he nodded as they arrived in the middle of the empty living room.