24✨✨✨✨

Standing on this land that I just purchased, I think I want to build my momma a house .

Right she left us with our granny but in real life she was there for us. I can recall from preschool to high school she was always there and I always thought she was just being nice.

Siya and me was beefing really bad, like she was so disrespectful and I wasn't finna have that. She felt like momma Diana lied to us the whole time and she didn't . She was just afraid of what might of happened if our granny would have told on her and I don't blame her.
Shit like I said we ain't need for nothing .
Yeah I have two other siblings that really was my fake momma kids , really my cousin . And we all cool.
My brother Nick was here and he was loving all on momma Diana.
She brought him his first car , like I said she always been good to us but we was just told she was a good lady .

Standing out here on this land I brought years ago, I'm waiting on Momma Diana and Remy to pull up.
Remy was to happy to have a momma, she didn't see no wrong and all she was talking about how happy she was .

Looking at Siya walk up with Yaya and Jr , she said she wasn't coming.
Oh she was coming at momma Diana hard, like I had to get in her face and she just told me that I should be upset but why? She even made us take a dna test and yes she was our momma .

She said momma took so much from us and we should be upset. She didn't and I don't know why she's so upset but she needed to chill out before we have an issue.

So you came? I asked her as Yaya reach for me.
I did, she said looking sad.
She deserve this and I don't need to be mean to her , Siya said .
Yeah you don't , you had her whole life, you are blessed and we are to so that's all that matters, I said as she just looked at me.
She ain't talk to momma in two months and It was hurting the both of them and my niece and nephew.
..............................................................................

It was hard for me to understand why momma didn't raise her kids and it was hard for me to understand why she didn't tell us the situation but now hearing it over and over in my head I understand and I'm sorry for judging her .
She's always been there for us, like my brothers and me was always taken care of and she did do a lot for Nick, Cody and Remy, I cannot lie .

So I'm hear today to help her design the house that Cody is getting build for her.
This is to much land, omg you don't have to do this, she cried as Remy hugged her.

You want 5 bedrooms ? Cody asked her as she covered her mouth.
Talking to the contractor, Cody was talking because momma was stuck.
Nick was here and he was so excited, he hugged her and told her he loved her all the time .

He got on me to because he said I had no reason to get upset. My three other brothers was here to and they're excited to know that they had more siblings.
Jonathan was school teacher back home.
Josh was a dealership owner, he made a bank to and Mello was Cody's body guard, it's crazy because everyone always called each other brother and Remy was always our sister .

My relationship was okay, but Damien had momma issue still and he tried to hide it from me.
I seen a message she sent him and he's telling her that he loved her and he never wanted to pick but she made him . She told him she was sorry and one day she wanted to meet the babies.
He never texted back and that hoe will never meet my kids .
Damien just wanted peace and it was no peace , that hoe had me looking like a psychopath and that wasn't the case.

After spending a little time with momma , we took her to dinner and now I'm home.
Looking up Damien was coming in the house.

He said he had a meeting earlier and that's why he wasn't out with us . I knew he was getting ready to work with the YMCA for the Christmas giveaway.

What's up? He says as he kissed my lips.
Umm nothing much just got home, how are you? I asked hugging him.

I'm good , he says rubbing me down.
Our son was 4 months and our daughter was 18 , we had two babies and he wanted more but I wasn't ready yet.

Looking at his shirt, I know I'm not tripping.
One I don't wear makeup, 2 I damn sure don't have none on now and 3rd if I did the color that was on his shirt wasn't nowhere near my color.

Why you got makeup on you shirt? I said pushing him.

Huh he says looking at me crazy.

Man don't huh me , I meanly said pushing him again.

Man it's not what you think, he says looking at me weird.
So what it is? You no what? Fuck you , I don't want to hear your lies. 

I'm not gonna lie to you, listen please, he says grabbing me.
What? What ? You was with a bitch? I asked.

Nah no babe, please please listen and don't leave okay? He begged grabbing me.
Yeah he was bigger then but I was strong and I ain't see size but if he really want to hold me down he could and that's what he was doing now.

I met with my momma , please chill out, he says as my hands are approve my head . He had me blocked and I wasn't able to move.

Why the fuck you meeting with your mammy?

Was I wrong?