15✨

Man dude what you doing? Like Nigga you tripping , I yelled at Damon as he's in this club letting bitches dance all on him and he's so fucked up that he isn't understanding how dumb he looks.
He's been stupid for about a month now, Siya tried to come back but he wanted her to be all the way back and she said she wasn't ready for that& he flipped.
So his ass been doing stupid shit.
He told me since she don't want him he finna fuck and get the bitches who wanted him .

I cannot lie, he did have this chick name Mariah in his room a few nights ago.
She said they fucked but he said he couldn't fuck her and the dick wouldn't get  hard , but who's the media gonna believe? Him or her? Of course her and it's so big that it got back to his wife and she's speaking on a divorce and he's getting worst .

Pushing him out the door he's laughing .

Are you stupid? I asked him as Cody's waiting outside .
Man nigga I ain't do nothing, I'm partying because I can , like what's the issue? He laughed as I pushed him towards the truck that's waiting on us.

Get in, I yelled as he laughs .

So this what you want? Siya says as he opened the back door of the truck.
This what the fuck you want? She screams getting out the truck big and pregnant.

You think this is smart? She asked all in his face.
Just looking at her it's like the nigga sobered up that fast.
Get the fuck In the car, she yells .
You just think it's okay to do all this stupid shit.
Fuck me but you finna mess up your life and career because you upset ? You are doing stupid shit, she yelled as he just looked so soft.

Watching her get back in the truck he was like a child who needed his momma, he followed her.

You fucking hoe and bitches ( I'm not ) and fucking your life up? What your son gonna think when he gets older? What is your daughter gonna think? Oh our daddy got signed just to fuck up his life? Nigga regardless I'm be fine and my kids gonna be great with or without you, your fucking up for no reason, she meanly says as he just looked.

Pulling up to their house , you see he wasn't staying here, he had to stay at the condo because she wasn't playing with him, he's been sick since then and doing all type of dumb shit.

Watching her get out she was 7 months pregnant with his first son . She carried her kids very well but she say her body wasn't healed from Yaya who just turnt one and is so pretty , I was in love with my niece , she made me want a baby but we are taking it slow.

Listening to her tell him to get out, he was looking upset when we pulled up, I think he thought she wasn't letting him come with her.

Dude was stupid as fuck, I have talked to Siya and I asked her did she think D cheated and she said if he did they wasn't together and she said before she ever sleep with him again, he had to get tested , she was a real one for that because a regular money hungry bitch would of got him for cheating but she didn't .

5 am
Damn babe that feels so good I cooed as we are making love.
The season was over and all I wanted to do was have fun with my lady and enjoy life and that's what we was doing when I wasn't trying to beat the hell out of Damien, I told him I was quitting I couldn't do this anymore and he begged me to stay and he promise he would straighten up but I knew he was lying , you see what he was doing tonight ?

Going to sleep, I'm so in love and I'm ready to marry this girl and make babies.

Damien
9:45
Holding my daughter as she played with her toys.
Siya let me come home this morning and I'm just trying to stay out her way.
Yes I been wilding, drinking and partying crazy and it's fucking up my life literally but the only person In this world that I cared for wasn't trying to forgive me for my moms behavior and I couldn't take it so I started fucking up.
I didn't sleep with that girl I promise, I did have her in my room and we kissed but I couldn't fuck her, like it's something wrong with my dick, it wouldn't get on hard , I didn't know if he was tripping because I was overly drunk or was it because I only wanted Siya .
But of course the bitch lying saying we did something but my wife know I ain't do nothing , it's cameras all in the condo, I think that's why she ain't file that divorce , she just told me to stay away from her and I did.

Watching her as she cut some strawberries up , she ain't say anything to me since this morning when we came in.
You want bacon or steak? She asked me as she fixed our food. Bacon I replied as I looked at her.

Watching her place my food in front of me , she was just so beautiful.
Man I promise I straighten up if I can be with her .

12 pm
Laying around, she went out with Remy and Niki to shop , I'm here with my brothers and Cody .
They chewed me up so bad this morning , I was down and felt like shit because it's like I'm failing everyone.

Get up nigga workout time Damon says kicking the chair I'm in.
Now stupid ass boy, Mario says.
Big brothers? Yeah bullies and they have been in my face hard.

Man I got a headache, I said sitting up.
Fuck nigga we don't care, Cody says .

Yeah their very much hard and they ain't care what I said , Damon just beat me up a few days ago because I was drinking hard, he knew I wasn't fighting him back, I don't like that shit at all.

Ten, Mario says as he looked at me.
Ten what? I asked as I removed my shirt.
Laps Nigga and don't stop, he says as they looked at me stupid.
Earlier bootcamp , Damon says .

Doing ass told I had a hangover like a bitch but what was I gonna do? Both of them threats to leave my team and Cody ain't fucking with me, I'm surprised he's here .

6:30
Fool I said run not jog, Damon says pushing me.
We took a hour break after the pool then we went to the gym and workout. Then back to my house for a snack and to see my wife and now I'm being forced to do my miles that I usually did on a daily but the last 2 months I haven't did none of that and I'm feeling it really bad and all I want to do is quit but that's not a option.

Racing Cody , I gained about 20lbs and I felt horrible , I was tripping.
He hasn't never been able to out run me until now

Walking into the house they all talked shit about how slow I was .
Going in the kitchen Siya was standing with her back facing me . Booty so big , I just want to eat her.
Automatically the dick was on hard.

See she's the only girl I ever touched seriously, my penis is large yes and I know I looked good as fuck and I can have whoever I wanted but I only wanted her.
She's the only girl I ever ate pussy and ass, yes I ate her ass, sucked the titties and toes, I was addicted to her.
I'll be lying if I say she's the only girl I kissed but she's the first girl I kissed .

Walking towards the refrigerator she looks back at me. I'm shirtless and sweating , she's looking like she's into me, I know she's into me but we haven't been sexual in while and I missed the fuck out of pussy.

Hey babe, I softly say as she just look at me . Licking my lips I wish I could kiss her .
Looking back down at the sink she look pissed again , damn I wish I didn't fuck up.