19✨✨✨✨✨

So we ain't talking ? I asked Cody a week after Siya birth my son.
We came back to Georgia yesterday and she's been to herself . I apologize and she just looked at me .
But what got me was the DNA test I was forced to take in the hospital.
I cried because I knew I fucked up but I didn't think my child wasn't mine, like I knew Mira was tripping I shouldn't of questioned my wife at all .
But she ain't kicked me out and I was happy about that but we wasn't good , I felt horrible everyday.

Nigga why would I talk to you and you think ah nigga fucked your wife?  Cody says as we are at practice .
Man I don't think you fucked her, shit just threw me off when Mira called with that shit.
Please man I cannot have you upset with me to, I tell him trying to make peace somewhere because at home it's nothing , like she ain't even talking to me.

Naw nigga for you to even questioned that, you know we cannot be cool, I been knowing Siya since I was three, you know how she was introduced to me, like nigga you know our whole relationship, I never looked at her in no sexual way just as a sister , like you really fucked by doing all that, like why do all that instead of thinking ? Cody says as we are walking into
The locker room.
We cannot be cool anymore, I don't even want to be around you or Siya now, he says making me feel horrible.
Like this nigga is my daughters  God daddy, her uncle like he was supposed to be Juniors God daddy to but he wouldn't even fly to Miami because of this bullshit, this is my brother like my best friend and now I'm losing him behind a lie.