8✨

I'm saying what's up ? I asked Remy ?
Why you acting like I wasn't just trying to chill with you? I ask her as she's walking into my brothers apartment here in Miami .

Remy is Siya very close friend . Like she grew up in the neighborhood with us but was a few years younger then me . Very attractive female and very well kept. She wasn't a hoe she ain't let anyone fuck on her but for some reason she always let me and we tried to make it work but you know how Darneisha is, she was a blocker and she would started bullshit between whoever just to keep us single so she can run us but it was time to stop listening to her and be our own men and I was happy that Damien did it how he did it and now it's my turn, I needed this and I really wanted Remy , like I'm telling y'all I was her first everything and she was so sweet and special to me but I did her wrong by letting my momma come in between us .

Mario I'm not finna play with you , what do you want? I'm here to check on Siya , why are you here? She asked me with straight attitude.

Because I miss you and I want you, I said walking into her face.
Anytime I wanted to go back with her she let me , she didn't date other niggas and she didn't fuck off, she was waiting on me but the last time I went back we got into an argument because she was telling me that she had started talking to someone and she wanted to take it to the next level and I got very upset and left .
Let's just say she ain't follow up with dude , like she knew what it was .

Grabbing her hands I kissed them .
Marry me , I said getting on my knees. Remind y'all I'm in front of my brothers door step.
He's in Texas and I'm here , I just had to get my girl I was sick of the lonely nights and I ain't gonna lie I fucked a lot of bitches from different city, but shit I didn't know none of their names, it was scary but I had to get this dick sucked on .

Kissing her hands as she cried, I wanted a wife and this was finna be my wife.

As she's saying yes, the front door is opening .

Awww I thought this was my doordash, Siya says as I standing to kiss Remy.
Remy is crying and now Siya is crying .
Awwwww congratulations 🎉 she says as I'm kissing and feeling on my babe.

See my life was stopped to just to be up under my little brother
Damien is the 5th child , Damon is the eldest, then me , then it's Diamond , then Dajah then it's Damien then it's our baby sister Danae , Darneisha's 6 and she controlled everyone but Diamond , Dime sold her ass out all the time . She couldn't stand momma , never could.

But momma had us boys on lock, like she made us do as she said and when she said .
I went to college but got in trouble junior year for smoking weed. When I had to come back home it was a nightmare and she made me train Damien but y'all have to realize this nigga was already on the right path because Siya was so hard on him bout going to school and practice, it was no playing around , she had him in a headlock so I don't know why momma feels like she made anything happen with him being a great player, this nigga knew that shit was Siya that's why he went back for her , he knew she was his backbone and his mind .

In love , yeah he was sick for months not being able to be under her, like momma really told him to leave this girl and he did but he was sick, since she's been with him this nigga played ball much better and he was very much focus 🧘‍♂️ .
She was what he needed fuck a want , this boy needed her that's why I'm happy that she didn't leave him
He has a mental disorder and we all know it but some reason when he's with Siya he's chill, see they ain't gonna tell y'all everything but I am , the whole three months he was away from her he threatened to quit and do nothing , I went personally to the store and got him a phone to call her everyday, I mean he called her everyday for the three months he was in bootcamp .

Momma tried to stop the relationship and she told him he ain't need a phone because it was a distraction but it wasn't , he needed to be able to speak to Siya .

Houston Texas
After I kissed on Remy and gave her the keys to my apartment in Miami I told her to have all her stuff packed a ready to go once we finish this season. It was time to be with her and do right by her . I was finish sleeping around and I just wanted her sexy ass.

What's up nigga? I said to Damien as he ice his knee. Shit shit, he replied as I see he's watching Siya on the cameras at his apartment back in Miami.
Man when she's going back to Atlanta, he says sounding so aggravated .
I thought she was saying in Florida bruh? I asked as he just shook his head
I told her she could have the baby back in Tallahassee but she needed to be back in Ga this weekend, like I'll be home in two days and I want to go to ATL, he says getting very aggravated.

Oh I'm sure she's going to leave bruh, chill out I said as he watches her.
Oh congratulations on the engagement, He says as he looks at me.
Thanks my nigga, I said as we shook hands .
Your momma gonna be hot , Damon says as he is coming into the living room.

Yeah she already called crying , I replied as I shook my head.
Momma got to get her a nigga we ain't her niggas damn, I laughed as I looked at Damien. He was getting upset, like I said this nigga crazy

Texting Remy I wanted her to make Siya go to Atlanta so this nigga can chill.