10✨

Nigga come on , the fuck? I laughed at my best friend as we run into the labor and delivery department of the hospital here in Atlanta.

We just got off the plane from Pittsburgh to Remy calling us telling us that Siya is in labor .

I been friends with Siya since I was 3 , like she was my best friend , we did everything together.
We are more like siblings then anything, I never looked at her like nothing else regardless of how she looked. Yes she's always been a very pretty girl and very sweet but how close we was it was nothing but best friends

We met D the same day , same time , we both click with him and we all became best friends . He was a really good dude, like he had momma issues because momma D was a mess. She control them so much it was crazy , but he only listened to Siya middle and high school and Momma D loved Siya for keeping him out of trouble.
I remember their first time having sex, the shit was crazy because he ain't know what to do and she didn't either , they waited until after homecoming 11th grade year and I swear he's been crazy in love with her since then.

I was happy for him but like I told him he had to cut his momma off and he did. That was the only way Siya was staying with him and she told me that out her own mouth.

My life was okay, like I was raised by my granny. My momma was on drugs and who the fuck knows who my daddy was? I had 3 sisters all who made sure I did right and go to school.

When I was drafted I was so happy but I was more happy that I was picked up by the same team as my best friend .
I married Mira at 18 , we had no kids and we loved each other down .
She also was a classmate of ours but she didn't really know Siya , Siya was also very close to my sister Remy . They did everything together , I was okay with Mario marrying my sister , dude was a good Nigga to , he just fuck a lot on the road but he could he was single as fuck.

But since their back together he's been good and I like that for him .

I had a problem, I drunk and I like to party and Mira ain't like that. Like she's here In Atlanta waiting on me to come home but I'm finna celebrate with my best friend first and she hates me drinking because she say I do to much but I don't fight her I just like to turn the music up and party.
She didn't have to do shit but look pretty and get fucked but she wanted to fight and complain, ah nigga wasn't trying to do none of that.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Damien
Crying yeah I'm a real nigga that cry, looking at my baby girl as I held her. She was so beautiful.
9lb 5 oz 22 inches. Life , like she just brought life into this world just for us to love on and I'm so happy .
Kissing my daughters feet, I'm happy I made it home in time .
I knew last night she was gonna have her soon because she was in so much pain. We had a game last night and I couldn't leave until this morning I prayed she didn't have her until I got here and she didn't , I thanked her for that .

But just seeing my baby come out of her Im never gonna treat this girl wrong again. She gave birth naturally , no pain meds or nothing , like she's a queen .

Naming her Batya Siya Howard, I was in love . We was gonna y'all her Yaya for short , her nana Diana already had the name for her .
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Why her momma was here and not me? this is a special moment for me to, my momma cried as she's standing outside of our house .
She was upset because Momma Diana was here and she wasn't , shit we didn't know she was gonna have her a week early , we ain't know so nobody was prepared . Her momma was here helping her because she was having a hard time getting around because she was all baby .

Man momma today isn't the time, she's home, my baby is home and we are celebrating her life. I flew you out as soon as possible like come on now, I said as Damon stood next to me.

I feel unwelcome so I'm leaving, you think it's okay to take that from me? That's my first grandchild and I wasn't presence but her momma was, she loudly says.

Watching her get back into the rental I wanted to chase her but why ? Like she tripping for no reason , the shit was petty.

Going back in the house, the photographer was here to take the babies pictures .

Why you crying I'm sorry , I cooed to Siya as she looks at me .
She only been home for two days and everything has been to much for her .
Yaya was a good baby , she ate and slept all day .

Like I heard everything your momma was saying , why she's doing this? Siya asked me as I hugged her.
Babe I don't know and I really don't care , it's about us and our baby, let's get ready for her pictures then I'll order you some tacos, I cooed as I kissed her.
She was still glowing and her hair had got so thick. Like our baby is only 2 days old and my momma is tripping .