16 ✨✨

Putting his plate in front of him. He just showered and came back downstairs shirtless and I'm so horny ,I am upset because I will not have sex with him until he straighten up, I knew he was clean and std free because he just had a physical last Monday because I was saying he's had a std so he went to shut me up.
In my mind I know he ain't fuck off on me but he does stupid shit. Like why are you drinking so much? You are messing up your body stupid?

Passing him a water, he's looking at me and I'm trying not to look at him.

Thanks babe , he says as I grabbed my plate .
Sitting in front of him, it was nothing to talk about. Like I wanted him to tighten up and I wanted him to understand that everything he is doing is fucking all our life's up, but I'm so upset with him I'm not saying anything to him .

Eating in silent , the only person was saying anything is Yaya, like she was really what's keeping us together, I know if I didn't have his kids I wouldn't be here for this fuck up.

Can we do movie night? He asked as I looked up to him.
Please I just want to watch a movie with you, he says as he looked me in the eyes.
Yes we can after we put Yaya to bed, I replied back.
Smiling he nodded his head, like I wanted to do all this shit with him but his mammy fucked a lot of shit up.

10 pm
He washed the dish and clean the kitchen as I bathe our baby , she wouldn't go to sleep so he took her from me and walked around the huge house with her until she went to sleep on his shoulder, I couldn't lie she was a daddies
Baby , so attached to her daddy, I just wish he straighten up for his kids.

Laying across the soft in the theater,  we had cross from our room, we are watching Creed. My feet on his lap and I have popcorn on my stomach.
Looking up to him just watching me instead of the movie was a little creepy , like nigga you asked to watch a movie with me , why are you looking at me.

How my feet is on him, I can literally feel the hardness of his penis, what did I except? Like we are so sexual that this break between us is fucking with us both sexually and mentally , like who don't want to have sex with their spouses ?

1 am
After the movie we had a little disagreement because he wanted to kiss on me and I told him I wasn't ready for that. I told him I didn't know who he's been with and shit just went left.
He told me he could be with any bitch in the world and I told him I could have any nigga in the world and he grabbed my arm and I pushed him. He's so upset he leaves and I told him don't come back .
Damon called me saying he was at his house and he was having a mental breakdown but nigga why? You did this not me but for the sake of not putting my problems on his brothers I asked him to come home and he's here now looking so stupid.

Why are you yelling? I asked him as he tells me that he's going crazy because I'm treating him like shit. He then tells me I don't know how it feels to be rejected and I told him I did he rejected me a lot of times for his mammy .

What do I have to do to make you love me again, he asked as Damon is standing against the wall
I love you , that's your problem you know I love you and you know I always run back to you when you do me so wrong that's the problem, I  cried as he's looking at me.
I'm sorry for doing you wrong, I cannot live without you , I cannot think without you, I don't want to breathe without you, he's cries making me cry because nigga you don't act like you cannot and you're so selfish because you're only thinking about you , I was put in jail behind a bitch who you let come for me but you always saying how you cannot function without me.

Can we just go to bed? Like we will talk about this tomorrow, I say as I looked at him.
You sure we gonna talk about this tomorrow or you gonna tone me out like you did today? He asked as he looked at me.
Not saying anything I just looked at him.
Like nigga you act like you deserve a conversation from me.