12✨

She cannot stay here , what are you saying? Siya yelled at me 5 in the morning .
Man why not? When your momma in town she's here, I replied back.

I was heated , my momma called me at 1 saying she was in town and she's so depressed so I sent for her a car to bring her to my house .
When she got here she was crying and saying she was so depressed because none of her kids really fucked with her.

She made me feel so bad that I told her she could stay and my wife wasn't on that so now we are fighting in our room and she's pissing me off and I'm pissing her off.

Fine, my baby and me will leave until you figure this out, she cried walking towards the door.

Man what? I said walking towards her as she opens the door.

Not thinking I grabbed her, I didn't mean to roughly grab her but I did and it would be one of the biggest mistake I would make in my life.

Popping me dead in the eye, she always told me not to touch her and the one time I did she fucked me up.

The fuck? I yelled as I picked her up, I wasn't finna fight her , she's a girl.
Throwing her on the bed, I'm shocked and very much hurt 😔 we didn't do this .
Kicking at me , I had to restrain her so as she's kicking I'm grabbing her legs and yank her to me.
Just laying on her holding her down she's crying and screaming for me to get off her.
Planting my face in her neck I begged her to stop.
I'm 320 she's 160 , she couldn't get up .

1 hour later
Riding the dick from the back, she was begging for me to forgive her.
My eye was damn near shut and I was bruised up pretty bad but I felt like shit for even grabbing her.
I'm sorry babeeee she moaned as she did her thing and I'm climaxing all in her .

As I'm releasing in her it's a loud knock on the door . The fuck? I say as she getting off me .
Remind y'all my eye is damn near close and I got a few scratches on my arms .

Fulton police open up , someone says .
The fuck? I said hurrying up to put my pj on .
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Siya
Yes I did , he didn't touch me, I said to the officers as I'm sitting in my living room being questioned because his momma bitch ass called the police because we was fighting.
So he didn't hit you? The lady officer asked.
No ma'am he didn't , I was trying to leave and he stopped me and I slapped him in the eye, I cried as he's looking at me and holding our daughter.

Even though he's saying his not pressing charges and clearly y'all made up, we have to contact the DA , domestic violence isn't good no matter what, the man officers says as I shook my head.

The News gonna have fun with this , I don't fucking know why you let her in your house Damon says as I'm just looking at Damien.
Yeah I was wrong for hitting him but he touched me , shit he roughly grabbed me but my reaction was wrong and I get that .

8:30 pm
Walking out of the county jail my feelings are so hurt . Pissed , like why the fuck was the police called and why the fuck did they take me to jail after he said he didn't want to press charges.

It's like they was making a example out of me and I didn't like it at all.

I clearly told him I wasn't coming back to him and I didn't need him for anything. My bond was paid and everything before I even touched the holding cell but I feel like if you would of listened to me none of this would of happened and I wouldn't have a fucking mugshot.

Can you please just let me make this right? Damien asked as my mom is holding our daughter and I'm packing my shit.
Don't leave, let me leave , I don't want you leaving our house please, I'm so sorry, he says as I'm ignoring him. I had nothing to say, like your momma would do anything to make me look bad, she would do anything to hurt me and you cannot see that .

Please fuck , like gotdamnit, the fuck did I do? Why I'm getting treated like I did something? He yelled as I just looked at him .
Like what the fuck did I do? He yelled again as my momma walked out the room with our daughter.

You punishing me for something that I had no control over? Like the fuck, he yelled as I'm just looking at him.

Like I said earlier this nigga had mental issues that I knew how to control but at this moment I don't hear or should I care if he flip. I was the one just booked in the jail for the fun of it .

Leave me and see what happens, he yelled .
Oh so you threatening me now? What the fuck you gonna do ? I asked him as he's walking towards me .

Why we doing this? Huh he asked as he's in my face.
Do you not understand how I feel? Like your momma did this to me, how can I be with you knowing you always forgiving her, I was away from my baby for 10 hours over this, yes I was wrong for hitting you but you shouldn't have touched me and she shouldn't of called the law on me, I cried as he's looking down at me.

I'll do anything to make you stay , I'm sorry , you know I wasn't trying to have none of this happen, please I begged you , he says as he holding my hands, please he begged .