23✨✨✨✨

Momma I don't want to talk to you , please leave me alone , Siya says to her momma as she's in the kitchen cooking .

It's the next day and everyone is here again and Siya is being so mean to her momma .

You don't want to talk to me ? The hell ? You ain't my momma , I'm your momma . I did nothing to you , if anything they should be upset with me not you , momma Diana yelled as she stood next to Siya.

Not saying anything else , Siya knew her limits with her momma . She knew her momma would punch her ass if she went to far .

Can we talk please? Cody asked Siya as she looked at him .
So we been siblings ? Like you are my brother for real ? Siya cried .
Yeap but we been close so this ain't nothing but I do want us to respect momma Diana . She always been good to us regardless, Cody says.

You had her & even though we didn't know it , we had her to. Since we was small she always was there , like it make sense. She treated us like she treated y'all , he says as he hugged Siya .
She hugged us and told us she loved us since I could remember.
She got all of us not just me , she got all three of us faithfully .
You remember when it was my birthday and she had that pool party for us ? Noooo she had a party for us every year remember? Remy says as she's hugging Ms. Diana.

She did everything a momma should of done , she didn't treat us any differently, Cody said looking my wife in the face .
Ain't nothing gonna change, I'm just finna put my momma in a bigger house , he says as I agreed.
I offered to get her a bigger house and she refused.

No Cody I just want you to love me , she says .
Momma I been loving you , but you need to let me love you and do right by you .
No I didn't know you was my momma but you did for us , I'm serious . Yes I talked to granny and she confirmed it all and she said you took care of us , so now I need to take care of you . And Tom called this morning after I reached out and he confirmed but it's crazy because I haven't talked to this man since I was 18, Cody says as he stood in front of his momma . This shit was weird but it didn't feel different because they always been around .

Listening to them all talk, Nick was on his way to us . He left for the military at 18 and hasn't been home but they talked to him all the time and he was proud of them . I know he was shocked hearing that new but I'm happy it's out .