ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

꧁✧✧✧꧂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

꧁✧✧✧꧂

"𝕴t's blasphemy! And neglect!"

Romie peers away from the trashy Witch Weekly she'd been reading over Hestia's shoulder, her teasing eyes finding an awfully offended Sirius Black sitting opposite.

"Oh dear, better call for the RSPCA"

Remus chokes on his coffee in laughter, successfully spilling the contents all the way down the front of his freshly washed uniform. He mutters a swear, both at himself and his snorting little sister, waving his wand over his being, the quick Scourigfy cleaning him up in a matter of seconds. Sirius, non the wiser to Romie's muggle term regarding animal welfare, rambled on, too hurt to even think about using Remus' spillage for an easy flirtation,

"Months! It's been months and not one, single prank! It's like he's an entirely different person, with his chief responsibilities and 'not now Padfoot, Lily and I have to go over next week's schedule', blah, blah, blah!"

He scoffs bitterly, crossing his arms over his chest in such an overly dramatic way that he should win a Nobel prize. Hestia smiles sympathetically from her place next to Romie, suggesting kindly,

"Why don't you talk to him? Tell him how you feel? He's more than likely to listen"

Remus' arms suddenly shot out across the table, jerking, all eyes within a metre's distance landing on him in mild concern. He blinks rapidly and plants a hand over his shocked heart, breathing,

"I — for a moment there, I thought you were suggesting 'the Sirius Black' actually communicate his feelings"

"Har, har, you're hilarious Moony, I'm pissing my pants" Sirius retorts, flipping him the middle finger. Remus arches an eyebrow, Romie's breakfast starting to come back up thanks to what he blatantly hints at in his reply,

"Well, I don't know about piss..."

The Gryffindor girl gags, briefly wondering whether this play to finally get them together is the genius idea she originally thought it was if she's going to endure this for the rest of her life. She takes a generous gulp of her water, washing down the horrid taste in her mouth, exchanging a meaningful glance with Hestia, who also appeared to be put off the pastry she was previously thoroughly enjoying.

Sirius' face was a picture, jaw slack and eyes of steel essentially bulging out of their sockets. In attempts to keep his cool, he hurriedly averts them elsewhere, ducking his head, but even sitting amidst the House of red and gold, his scarlet cheeks were glaringly obvious. Well pleased with himself, Remus smirks, chomping on his tasty toast triangles.

"Feeling a bit hot and bothered there, Padfoot?" Romie teases, much to her delight, flushing further not only his cheeks, but ears and neck too.

He huffs and puffs, grunting back, "Piss off, Roman Road"

Not one of his nicest references to anything Roman, eligible to call Romie. She remains unfazed, grinning back at him, broad and wide, reaching across the table to playfully ruffle his hair as she proclaims in a sing-song voice.