ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

꧁✧✧✧꧂

꧁✧✧✧꧂

𝕽omie hums quietly, staring down at the open notebook in front of her.

Reinforcements had been brought in for help, Pandora and Hestia joining to brainstorm ideas for the operation whenever they can, determined to find out a fool proof plan to finally gave Remus and Sirius to confess their feelings. Honeymoon phase, an obsession bigger than what they have with each other now, ultimately knocking Remus back off Romie's tail.

Much to her chagrin, Romeo is steering very clear of her, meeting ridiculous measures to not even spare a single glance in her direction, cutting off contact completely. He wouldn't risk it. He's heard what Remus Lupin is like when it comes to his little sister, add on the other Marauders, and it won't be just a little prank waiting for him in the morning. Something a whole lot bigger. And terrifying.

Romie shakes her head, snapping her gaze back down to the pages when she found herself drifting to the pretty Hufflepuff entering the classroom with the Bones twins. They were in Transfiguration, waiting for Professor Mcgonagall to begin her lecture, perfect time to come up with more ideas,

"It's a pity it's not mistletoe season" Hestia chimes, quirking a brow at Pandora promptly lowering her magazine from her paled face,

"Mistletoe is infested with Nargles" She informs, instinctively reaching to grasp the repellent charm chained around her neck.

Romie smiles faintly at the notion, and shakes her head, "It wouldn't work anyway. No need to worry about them stealing your belongings just yet"

Knowing Sirius and Remus, they'd pass it off as a joke, managing to find their away around making it into anything bigger than it needs to be. It's tradition to kiss under a mistletoe, leave it at that. It doesn't have to mean anything, move on with their pathetic pining lives without any intention of admitting their true feelings. They needed something more....infallible.

"We could lock them in a room together, not let them leave until they confess" Pandora suggests, Hestia gasping and pointing at her as though she's just given her the greatest idea in the world,

"Veritaserum. We could slip them veritaserum so they have to tell the truth. Although that might be hard to find — oh, and very illegal..."

Her eyebrows furrow as she trails off, lips pursing at the concept. They weren't criminals, that's what the Ministry use for questioning on trial, perhaps that would be going a bit too far. They need to think outside of the box. Realising, that Romie's being suspiciously silent, she looks up, eyebrows promptly raising up her forehead.

Because unlike she had expected, that she would be wholly absorbed by the scheme, she was quite the opposite.

Vanilla curls, cherry stained lips, rich chocolate eyes. Anna Pucey, pretty if not a bit of a dumb blonde, twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes at one dark, brooding Regulus Black. He's not paying any attention to her in the slightest, nose deep in a book like always, despite the eagerness of the girl longing to be the only thing on his mind.