"Dabba toh de mujhe, laado" Dadi said breaking the silence. And yes she also calls me laado, not only her but each and everyone in this house call me that.

I handed her the tiffin filled with choco chip cookies and she started eating them with such cute expressions that I couldn't stop myself from plucking her cheeks.

Once I accidentally made so many cookies that I had to bring some cookies here for Rahul and others, that was the first time dadi tasted cookies made by me and she told me that she loved them that's why I sometimes make cookies for her too.

After some minutes Rahul came beside Dadi and took two cookies from tiffin. Putting one in his mouth he threw another in air behind me and as my gaze followed that flying cookie, it landed on his best friend who was standing there from God knows how many minutes.

He took it and as he ate it I saw his eyes getting closed for a moment before he swallowed it.

"Ummm, bhaii this tastes so good." He said. His voice, an epitome of boldness.

'' IKR, choti ne banaya." Rahul told him, his hand indicated that it was me who made those cookies. If you're wondering who's choti then let me tell you it's obviously me. Rahul sometimes calls me choti, I don't know why I mean a year age gap and he calls me choti. Like seriously.

I turned my head to see Avyukta's reaction after knowing that those cookies are homemade and I stilled. His eyes were on me again, in a way that didn't, not for a single second made me uncomfortable but did things to me. But this time I didn't lock eyes with him as I heard Rahul saying

"Bhai Jo karne aaye hai vahi kare?" Listening to him Avyukta's gaze shifted towards Dadi.

"Dadi, aap ghumne chalengi?"

"Kya baat hai aaj tum log mujhe pooch rahe ho?" Dadi asked with a fake smile.

"Haan Dadi ek seat Khali thi toh humne socha...koi chal sake toh" Rahul said and I noticed him and Avyukta doing some silent conversation with expressions.

"Kya baat hai? Kise leke Jana hai?" Dadi asked as she sensed something unusual between two boys.

"Dadi Aisa kuchh nahi hai, bas yuhi poocha humne."

"Vo seat Khali thi na isiliye poocha bas. Haina Rahul"

"Janaki, ko le jaa, kyu Avi, sahi haina?" Dadi said and I saw lines occupying his forehead. Janaki di is Rahul's uncle's adoptive daughter. She's 28 and one of the most intelligent girls I've ever met.

"Nahi nahi, dadi unko kaam hai." Rahul said

"Toh phir kise lekar jaoge?"

"Dadi, Radhika ko bhej do?" It sounded more like a question rather than a Statement. And I turned my head towards Avyukta so fast that my bones might have cracked to see him already staring at me. And I realised this silent conversation between them was because they wanted me to come with them.

"Le jao agar ye Jana chahe toh. Mujhe koi dikkat nahi."

"Daadiiiii??? Nahi, mai kaise achanak se? Nahi nahi!!!!"

"Areyyy chali jaaa laado aise moke baar baar nahi milte!" Dadi said and handed me an empty tiffin. I stood up to walk towards the kitchen to bring water for her.

I saw both boys talk in sign language again and Rahul shut his mouth up when I glared at him.

Rahul came beside me and Ayukta behind both of us and said " chal rahi hainaa???"

"Rahul I'll kick your ass." I told him with a glare and as my glare shifted towards his best friend who's also a part of this drama I saw his expressions normal.