[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of earth... I miss those rainforest..."
Satria sighed as he mumbles under his breath as he fell down to sit on the dusty sand. Mark glances as him as he then smiled a bit.

"Hey Hum-"
THWACK
A leopard beast was about to call them but Leukos's hand flies over to throw his fist up onto the leopard's head.

"Speak politely toward them... Use 'sir' or something else You've known."
Leukos whispered right into the leopard's ears to warn him, The leopard nods in fear before he stand up and run away from him.

"... Sir, The camp is ready."
Leukos speaks as the leopard run away, Mark and Satria nods before Leukos turn his back around and step away from them.

"But seriously... I felt something very bad is happening there..."
Mark mutters as he look down with a slight feeling of dread washing over him in an instant as he spoke those words.

—————

Scream and cries of innocent survivor filling up the broken city... Those who considered 'lucky' to survive in the past now realize that in reality they aren't.

But of course there's still a fragment of hope that have been crushed from the destruction, The person that send a shiver down the beast spine as he draw his blade.

"Come on, Pack everything You find we don't have time... We already heard the howling before!"
One of the female survivor bawled the other survivor, She was wearing her torn casual outfit she worn for probably a whole year as her left arm is already covered with bunch of bandage.

They were currently scavenging on one of the building in this very hell that wasn't so surprising to find in current condition.

"GAH!"
The female survivor gasped as she fall to the ground followed by a chuckling, Her eyes burn in fury as she found out who it was.

"CONNOR!!"
She exclaimed just to found a furry finger was put next to her lips to shush her off, She was irritated by this wolf in front of him...

"Come on... Being noisy now?"
Connor burst out laughing before then someone throw their fist onto Connor's head as he crashes onto the floor.

"Connor... Your abilities is useful... but Your personality of course have broken up after the disappearance Fanny-"
A deep voice of a man sighed as then he mention Fanny but then he found a wind slicing up a bit of his cheeks as he then choose to shut his mouth.

The man use all his courage to glance at those eyes of Connor, he find a burning fury masking those friendly looking eyes on Connor's face.

"Aroooo..."

A bone chilling howl echoes outside as the female survivor face creeps up in horror followed by her men starting to get a bit loud for a second.

CLANG—CRASH!
The solid metal wall behind them scream out a rough sound before it broke out with an eyeless beast following in.

"SHIT OCHIORAMA!"
The female screamed out as she aimed out her handgun just to find the beast blinking and biting her head off in an instant.

Connor quickly throws a piece of metal outside. The beast pick off the sound of rushing wind before then it blitz off to the brick as it horrifying teeth crushed it before devouring a whole metal.