"You are free"

"To you, 2000 years from now."
________________________________________

Year 835
Wall Maria, Shiganshina district

On a bright morning, seemingly the happiest one for the couple who just had been blessed with their Kids....twins apparently.

The woman on the bed smiled dearly at the kids in her husband's hands with stars in her eyes relieved that both of them were safe and healthy

"Dear...what do you want to name them?"
She asked, curiosity on her face as much as happiness was. He smiled at her then at the baby who was sleeping sweetly without a care of world he'd just been born in, the girl looking at her father with her big doe eyes somewhat reflecting her father's eyes.

The twins were perfectly formed, a boy and a girl, taking features of both of their parents equally, eyes of their mother with the colour of their father, bright teal green eyes shone like the ocean, beautiful yet deep.

"Eren...Eri..." He said then paused for a bit, a hopeful smile on his face.He lifted the kids a little up to his face and said the words that'd be forever lingering in their minds...

"You two are free."

but the question was, are they really free? Or will they be satisfied with the freedom their father just told them about?

_________________________________________

This is my first story so please forgive me for any mistakes and point out the cringe coz I don't want that too..
Sorry if this was short, the next chapter will be her backstory so please don't leave it at first!!