Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Ch. 16: A Place for Us

Immediately, I felt his hand on my breast, quickly followed by the sound of ripping fabric. I shivered slightly as the cool air touched my exposed skin. He released his hold on me, letting me fall back onto the bed.

His lips eagerly sought my exposed breast, kissing and licking every inch. I whimpered softly as his teeth gently scraped against my nipple. As he took it into his mouth and began sucking, I felt his hand against my other breast, followed by the same ripping sound. He slipped his hand underneath the ripped fabric, pinching my nipple teasingly between his fingers.

The entire time he kept rubbing his hard, covered member against my sweet spot. After everything we just did, I would have thought that I'd be too sensitive for him to touch me there. But, to my great surprise, I wasn't. Instead, the opposite was true. Every little rub and grind excited and frustrated my body just as much as if he'd never touched me at all.

Thankfully, he seemed to be at his limit too. He pulled away from me and reached down, grabbing the lace between my legs. My heart fluttered as I, again, heard the distinctive ripping sound.

He smiled down at the sight, sliding off his soaked boxers. His hard member eagerly jumped out to greet me.

Somehow, it seemed even bigger in person than it had from my window. I couldn't tell if it was because of the distance or if he was just extra hard today, but either way, it made for quite the presentation. I reached out, brushing my fingers along the shaft gently. He let out a small grunt of pleasure.

"Oh, is it time for lunch already?" I teased.

A pained and conflicted look came over his face. He seemed to be arguing with himself internally about something. Eventually, one seemed to win out over the other. And he didn't look happy with the result.

He let out a heavy sigh. He smiled, but I could see the pain and regret in his eyes as he did.

"I want to. Trust me, God, I want to. Unfortunately, I think we'd better not," he explained reluctantly. "I'm already way past my breaking point and I guarantee if those soft, pouty lips of yours come anywhere near me, I'm going to lose my shit."

I pouted exaggeratedly. "What, you're just going to leave me hungry?"

Again, I saw that familiar, mischievous flash in his eyes. He leaned forward, pressing his hard member against my lower lips. My entire body shivered as if electrocuted, a small gasp of excitement escaped my mouth.

Right there. He was right there. All he had to do was press forward a little and he'd be inside of me. The thrill of that knowledge had my every last nerve and cell on edge as I eagerly waited for him to continue.

But he didn't. Like a true bastard, all he did was rub against me gently with a wicked smile on his face. I glared at him, horny and frustrated.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're 'stuffed' in another way," he chuckled. "And since I'm such a gentleman, lady's choice on the 'stuffing' method. Any preferences?"

As much as the sarcastic bitch in me wanted to tell him to go "stuff" himself, I actually did have a preference in mind. Nothing crazy. Hell, most people would probably even call it vanilla. But, damn, I really wanted him to fuck me that way.

I smiled and reached over to shove him away lightly. He took a couple steps back, curiosity in his eyes as he watched me.

I rolled over onto my stomach, teasing him with a few suggestive poses before bringing my knees onto the bed. I leaned down, resting my bare breasts against the sheets as I lifted my ass into the air.

I heard a soft chuckle behind me. "Doggy style? I have to say, I expected something a little wilder coming from you."

He wasn't exactly wrong. I knew it was a pretty basic position compared to a lot of others, but it was one I loved. More specifically, it was one my body loved.