TWENTY

mentions of smut/sexual content

TWENTY

Unfurled 

                   Narcissa's resolve crumbled shortly after. Her mind played in loops of the sultry time Helios had provided her, not yet in full. He was a performer. Taking his time to unfurl her, shred every last semblance of stubbornness in her until her fury spiked and short-stopped. Until Narcissa was pleading, ordering with as much authority as desperate times could conjure. Helios' grin was ingrained into a deep part of her mind before he descended into her.

His talent had not been exaggerated. Helios had supplied her in reaching all of her needs. Narcissa was physically exhausted. He had taken just long enough for her to reach a state of mind numbing bliss. Every action was purposeful and methodical. Like plot-points in a Shakespeare play, it built and built until it fulfilled a shattering crescendo, all with just a talented tongue.

Narcissa had still felt devastated in some aspects. Helios had given her care, attentiveness, and love, all in the shape of lust. All of which Lucius hadn't been bothered to supply her just once. It felt as thought Helios wasn't even bothered to go the full-way with her. Like that was all she could have handled, that it was more than enough to sedate her. But it wasn't. Helios Malfoy had given her a glimpse into the secret nightlife of pureblood society, after only ever hearing about it and doubting the moral fibre of it all. It was all so new and exciting to Narcissa. No, this would definitely not be enough.

Her thoughts had been cut by the sounding of the shower in Helios' ensuite. He had departed from her not long ago with a short kiss on the juncture of her neck and shoulder. The thought of it sent shivers down her spine and concluded down below. Narcissa felt so warm. Fighting a losing battle with temptation of the most wrong kind. The idea of a steamy room, hot water, and the sin of skin against skin was more than enticing.

In the lighting of the bathroom, Narcissa could see the whole of Helios Malfoy clearly for the first time. Though his back was turned, her eyes followed the distinct lightening-like scar that riddled both his back and front, stretching over the contours of his muscle. It was addicting to look at him. Hair matted from water, seeing him so relaxed. His bottom half was just as impressive—and maybe she was thinking about him too much now—long strong legs, small hips that matched his waist and carried his buttocks. Narcissa could run her fingers around the defined curves of his body all day if allowed.

Silently discarding the remaining clothes that shielded her, Narcissa joined him. Helios had noticed her arrival, turning his top half to meet her eyes. He had the soft beginnings of a smirk. Even now in one of his most exposed states he dripped in confidence, and when she was close enough, a hand placed itself at her hip like nothing they had already done hadn't disrespected every expectation of their families and reputation. Like he hadn't tasted his brother's wife, or that he hadn't enjoyed it. No, no. Helios had no regret, and no plans to stop.

Narcissa curled her arms around the back of his neck as she came face-to-face with him, bringing their bodies to collide. It was like she was hanging off him with the separation of their height. She would not let a moment of hesitation stop her from pulling him into a searing kiss. Helios reciprocated immediately, demanding more from her, pushing her deeper into a lustful haze. Bravery sparked in Narcissa, running her hand down his body, lower and lower. Digging her teeth into his bottom lip, both actions enticing a guttural groan in response.

Helios managed to pry his lips away from hers, looking down at her with deep appetite. She smiled at him. "Can we finish where we left off now?"

Helios smiled at her, moving her by the waist so she was getting some of the water, lathering his hands with fragrant soaps and massaging the tissue of her back and shoulders. "Right now?" He asked, voice still full of sleep. Narcissa nodded and waited expectantly for him to unfurl her. A deep chuckle straight from his chest reached her ears. She looked at him puzzled, not understanding why she couldn't have what they had both wanted. It was what she deserved. "I'm not defiling you in a shower, princess." 

Narcissa wanted to slap him and she did, right on the chest. "Why not!?" Helios simply continued his work, running his fingers against her scalp now. She wouldn't admit that it was one of the best feelings ever. She hated the chore of washing her hair. Helios hummed to himself to interrupt their silence. "Because I would be encouraging your need to get whatever you want. Can't have you becoming too spoilt."

Narcissa scowled and turned to leave once her hair had been rinsed through. Helios grabbed her again by the hips bringing her back to his chest, Narcissa could feel his smile on her neck. "See?" Helios teased. His kissed down her neck to her shoulder. Narcissa felt so weak. "Go get changed, princess. I won't be far behind."

...
did NOT realise how sus that gif looked before it was too late 😆
this'll be the last update for a couple-ish weeks with christmas and nys creeping up on me.
big thank you for the continued support, reads, comments and votes!
till next time x