【➳】Cradle My Bleeding Heart【➳】

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

Yandere!Hiccup x Reader
[Part 2]

Requested

Type: Yandere/Angst/Light fluff/Smut

Warnings: Emotional manipulation, obsessive/possessive behavior, one-sided relationship (at first), mentions of past character deaths, violence, and gore, dub-con (intoxication), praise kink, pain kink, semi-public sex, breeding kink, rough sex

Timeframe: HTTYD Hidden World

A/N:

As requested, a part two for yandere Hiccup ❤️ I know the request was for a happy ending, but I figured it would take some time for it to develop into that, so the beginning is not so happy. It's not exactly a "happy" ending either, but eh, it's as close as it's gonna get.

Also, the smut scene is dub-con, due to the involvement of intoxication and the reader is practically "brainwashed" at that point, you could say. So yeah, if that or any of the warnings makes you uncomfortable, don't read.

 So yeah, if that or any of the warnings makes you uncomfortable, don't read

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

She hated him.

That fact she was certain of and held onto with every fiber of her existence. She hated Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III with a fire so bright it'd put the sun to shame. If only that fire raging inside her was palpable, enough to burn the perpetrator and leave a nasty scar akin to the one left behind on her bleeding heart. Even then that wouldn't be enough retribution for the terror embedded deep within her soul, the hollow ache from the loss of two close friends forever present and haunting her every dream and waking moment.

She hated him.

She hated him so fucking much.

The months following that fateful night had been nothing but torture. (Y/n) would consider having to be at Hiccup's side all the time the easy part – even if still unappealing and dreadful – as it was feigning cluelessness to her friends disappearances that killed her inside. How badly she wanted to blurt out what she knew upon seeing her other friends immense sorrow, yet the rough fingers holding on her wrist during those first weeks was a harsh reminder of what would happen if she did. So, she unwillingly kept her mouth sealed, fearing the safety of the four friends she had left on Berk, the only people keeping her sanity in check.

With that decision came distance. No longer was she allowed to hang out with Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, or Eret. She felt especially guilty for the last, for she hadn't even gotten to be around Eret for long after he had joined their side of the war. From that short time together they had gotten along well, and dare she say she may have had an inkling of attraction towards the brawny viking. After the incident, she had to immediately shove those feelings down her throat for fear of putting him in any danger. Eret was a strong and capable man, but when up against a twisted and dark mind – a painfully intelligent one at that, who also held power over all of Berk – she was well aware there was no chance.