Lost in Thought

Friday

Zee got back from work around diner time. When she pass the door she could hear Jungkook and Khloe talking. She move closer and stop to listen when she her a comment Khloe made.

Khloe: What are you wearing?
JK: What you mean?
Khloe: That shirt.. eww its such a weird hoodie.
JK: What you mean I love this shirt! Best gift I got in a while! Perfect color, subtle print, super comfy and what really win.. THERE HOLE FOR MY THUMB LOOK!
Khloe: You're so childish... we are not going out with you wearing this!
JK: Well then you can go out alone cause I'm not changing.

Zee knew what shirt they were talking about, it was the one she gifted him. Smile came onto her lip, he really liked it. Lately she would just head to her bedroom, but after saying how she felt, even though it still hurt, she felt better. A big weight was off her shoulder, still the situation was not in her favor but she had to accept it and try to move on. 

Zee: Hey.. you guys are going out for diner?
JK: Hey Zee, well we...
Khloe: Yes we are, we have a sweet romantic evening set up.

She would love to slap that smirk off Khloe's face but she decide to not get affect by it, or at least not showing it. Jungkook was watching Zee closely, they didn't see each other since her confession and he didn't want her to get hurt more. She kept a straight face with a small smile, but he saw the tiny hit that comment gave her. She was fighting it and he could tell.

JK: We are jus gonna go get some noodle. You want to come with?
Khloe: But you said we were going to the movies after, just us 2?
JK: We are but she can come eat with us if she...
Zee: No its fine, thank Kook. I'll make something and relax home. I have to work this week end anyway.
JK: You work tomorrow?
Zee: Well Sunday. My client can't make it Monday, but since they are...
Khloe: Cool to know but we're going to be late.

Jungkook glare at Khloe for a second but she was already moving toward the door. He gave an apologetic look to Zee, but she gave him a smile. Smile that was real, he miss those. Returning it he said goodbye and follow Khloe out.

 Returning it he said goodbye and follow Khloe out

Sunday

Laying down on the couch he was watching some random video on Youtube. He was spending the afternoon with Khloe. She just got out of the shower and was getting dress in his bedroom. He just want a relaxing Sunday cuddling on the couch before the busy week start again. Khloe finally got out and came to join him on the couch. Getting closer he put one of his arm around her shoulder.

Khloe: Oh babe no.. I just took a shower.
JK: And? I took one before you I'm not dirty..
Khloe: I know but you give a lot of heat and I'm gonna start sweating.

Annoyed he back away. Well that not how he plan his afternoon. Khloe put one of her drama on the screen and they start watching it. He was not really paying attention, he never really like that show, only reason he agree to it was because he want to get some affection watching it. Now he was bored and start being lost in his thought.