Full Meal

She wasn't a big fan of shopping, but she had to. She need some new underwear and shirt. While looking around she saw a shirt that make her think of him. It was perfect. There was no occasion for a gift, but why need one. Just seeing smile opening it was a good reason for her. 

Being done with her shopping she pass by the restaurant section. She decide to get an iced coffee before going back home.

...: Wow.. I'm impress, you finally dress like a girl now.

She recognized that voice. It give her chill down her spine. Its was hot today, for once she decide to wear a skirt with a simple white shirt. Now she was regretting it. Grabbing her drink, she turn.

Zee: Good day to you to Khloe.
Khloe: So are you trying to seduce him now that I'm not around?
Zee: What are you talking about?
Khloe: C'mon, don't act dumb. You know he like girl in skirt and you never wear them before.
Zee: That you saw.. you really have issue. Anyway why do you care? You broke up with him. Have a good day.

Zee doesn't like confrontation, so she start walking again. She just walk outside almost to her car. Sadly she was followed, Khloe wasn't done with her its seem.

Khloe: Why are you running away?
Zee: I'm not running, I'm walking. I don't know what your problem is. I'm just trying to go home. 

After putting her shopping bags in the car, she move toward the driver's door. She stop studently when cold liquid start dropping down on her. Khloe just empty her cold coffee on Zee's head with a proud expression on her face.

Khloe: Oops!.. o well that way would can cool off.
Zee: I see you're still immature.
Khloe: But dry.

Finally Khloe left with her little entourage giggling. Zee was angry, she was completely soak and for sure her shirt was ruin. She shook her head trying to remove some extra liquidd of her hair, got in the car and left.

When he heard a big slam his head shot in the direction of the front door. Zee was there, she look mad. why is she wet? Did it start raining? He look at the window, but it was sunny outside. Moving closer to her he notice her shirt was stain, maybe she drop her coffee he thought.

JK: Hey what happen? Are you ok?
Zee: Your ex happen.

Leaving the bags by the door, she walk pass him and went to the bathroom. He stood there confused, how was Khloe involve in her being drenched in coffee? He was about to go ask when she came out with a towel and move to the kitchen.

JK: How is it Khloe's fault? I don't understand.
Zee: She poor her coffee on me, thinking it was funny.
JK: C'mon.. I'm sure it was just an accident. Why would..
Zee: And you defending her? Really?
JK: I'm not defending anyone.. wait, your wearing a skirt? Sorry, just tell me what happen. Ok?

She start explaining. She was angry. She's hot when she's angry What was he thinking, he need to listen. When Zee was showing how her shirt was now ruin that when he notice. He notice she was not wearing a bra under it. He's not sure he would have remark it if the shirt wasn't wet. It turn him on. It was probably the wrong timing, but he couldn't help it. Suddenly he got right in front of her hand behind her neck he crash his lips on her. He doesn't know what took over him. He guess she didn't mind it that much cause it only took her a few second to respond to his kiss. Hand in his hair she trying to get him closer, if it was even possible. It was so demanding, tongues fighting, lip getting bitten, it look sloppy. Hand under her ass he pull her up pushing her on the kitchen counter.

 Hand under her ass he pull her up pushing her on the kitchen counter