The Pool

It was early in the evening, still the sky being cover in gray cloud make it look dark. No one was around. It was quiet... exactly what she want, what she need.The rain was getting stronger and she could hear the thunder in the distance. The storm was coming.She didn't care, she kept on swimming. She need to relax, empty her head. The sound of the rain help her relax while she swim along the pool.

Slowing down she got on her back letting herself float, enjoying the droplets on her face. She didn't hear the footstep slowly coming toward the pool. 

... : You know you shouldn't swim during a storm, it could be dangerous.

She got startle a bit standing up in the pool turning her head to him. Why was he there? Her heart skip a beat but she didn't show or try not to...

Zee : I prefer it, i'm alone
JK : Well... i'm here

He stare at her eye raising an eyebrow when she turn to start swimming away from him. He follow her on the side of the pool, he want to talk to her.. he need to. He doesn't understand what its going on lately and he want answer. 

JK : Zee we need to talk
Zee : Sorry can't hear you well with the rain

She start swimming the other way making him groan in frustration. Walking closer to keep up with her he continue...

JK : Zee I'm serious.. I want to know what is happening.
Zee : Look.. I don't think today its good to talk, the rain and all..

Once she reach the end of the pool where he was standing, she turn again in the other direction. She isn't ready yet, she doesn't know what to tell him. Before she could get far enough she heard a splash. Turning her head she see Jungkook in the pool, water up to his waist fully clothed. Her eye widen as he was walking towards her.

Zee : Kook what are you...
JK : I need to know. I miss you Zee. Why are you ignoring and avoiding me the pass 2 weeks?

He stare at her, he can see she's trying to avoid eye contact. He reach for her hand but she pull it away. He felt something about it, not really sure what it is, but finally she was looking at him.

Zee : I.. I just need some time Kook. I need time to think I...
JK : Think about what? I don't even know what is happening. Is it because of Khloe? I know I'm back with her but I was with her before and it seem fine...
Zee : WE FUCK KOOK! Multiple time! I told you I didn't want to be a rebound but I was.. it hurt.
JK : Zee ... we were just 2 friend having fun we both wanted it I don't call that a rebound
Zee : But everything after was Kook, you act like there was something, the cuddle, the small kisses... and then SHE came back.. she came back after she broke you're heart and you act like nothing ever happen.

Her eye were watering. She hope he couldn't notice cause of the rain but he did. His feature turn soft, he had no idea why it affect her that way. They were always close before why was it different now? Zee's head was down slowly shaking, she wasn't able to look at him.

JK : Look I know... I might be stupid for that but... why are you avoiding me... we can still hang out. Zee we have been friend for over 2 years now and we always been close.. we cuddle often when we were single watching movie I don't see what the...

She look directly at him to cut him off, tears streaming down her cheek, she couldn't hold it any longer

Zee : Because I'm in love with you... I've been in love with you for almost a year now... and after all that I... I..

It was his heart's turn to skip a beat. He wasn't expecting that, but now he understood why.. why she was so hurt. Seeing her cry hurt him. He slowly move closer, trying to reach her again. He want to hold her.. he needed to... he was desperate to make her feel better.

He grab her hand slowly pulling her in, she let him

He grab her hand slowly pulling her in, she let him. She rest her forehead on his chest sobbing. Wrapping his arm around her back he stay silent for the moment just holding her. He was extremely confuse, why does it hurt so much to see her that way? Why can he not make it all go away?

JK : Zee.. I...
Zee : No.. don't. It's to late I know.

Putting her hand on his chest she push him away slowly. They stare at each other for sometimes before she continue.

Zee : I.. Kook I need time. I'm sorry, I can't right now.

Turning around she reach for the edge of the pool getting out. Not looking back she grab her items and left. Tears were back and it didn't look like they want to leave anytime soon.Jungkook was still in the pool looking at her getting away. He didn't know what to do. He want to chase her but then what? He was with Khloe, he made that choice. Everything was running in his head. He was missing something, something felt empty in him. 
She wasn't there anymore, he couldn't see her. The warmth was gone.

 The warmth was gone