What are We?

Saturday

Zee's eyes slowly open, she felt well rested. Wondering what time it was she look for her phone. Trying to stretch to check her nightstand she couldn't move. Looking down she saw his tattoo arm wrap around her waist, holding her tight. Memory of the night before came back. Smiling she turn into a blushing mess.

Carefully she remove his arm and slip out of bed. Looking around she couldn't see her top, his was on the end of the bed. Grabbing it she put it on, check on him one last time and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was pass noon, she rarely sleep that much. She start to cook some bacon and egg, then check the fridge to see if they had some fresh fruit left.

JK: Good morning.
Zee: Good afternoon
JK: Wow.. already?
Zee: Yep good thing its Saturday hehe Why you don't have a shirt on.
JK: You were not complaining yesterday?

That smirk, he knew what he was doing. Getting shy she return to the stove to make sure nothing would burn. He move closer wrapping his arm around her waist, chin on her shoulder.

 He move closer wrapping his arm around her waist, chin on her shoulder

JK: Anyway someone took my shirt..

He whisper in her ear, making her hold her breath.

JK: That smell good! Thank you. I'm gonna set the table.

Taking the bottle of orange juice he pour two glasses and went to wait at the table. Finally breathing she try to calm herself, she was red for sure and didn't want him to see the effect he has.

Monday

Send. Finally he was done with this contract. He check the time was pass 7. He wonder what time Zee would get home, if she ate or not. He could text her. Looking around to find his phone he notice his neck was stiff. He tried to pop it, it work but it really hurt, probably pull a muscle.

The door open, walking in Zee notice him on the couch holding his neck.

Zee: Hey.. you ok?
JK: Yeah, I just... I crack my neck and I think made it worst.
Zee: Let me freshen up, I'll help you out after.

Leaving her bag behind the couch she went to her room. His eyes widen when she came out 15 minutes after with a bottle in hand. Thigh black tank top hugging her curve to perfection. He gulp when she got up on the couch sitting behind him on the backrest.

Zee: Back up and put your head down a bit.

He obey, resting his back in between her legs. Smell of strawberry hit his nostril. That what the bottle was! Essential oil. Warming her hand together before she put them on his neck. She start rubbing her thumb along his spine. A satisfy moan let out his lips. She is really good with her hand letting out a small giggle at his thought.

Zee: What's funny? Am I tickling you?
JK: Oh no.. don't worry..

Wednesday