Chapter Ten

Chapter: 🦋Rogues and Reunions🦋

::::

New Seating Chart:

Love Seat One: Kara and Oliver

Love Seat Two: John and Lyla

Love Seat Three: Thea and Roy

Couch 1: Clark and Lois and J'onn

Couch 2: Sara and Slade

Couch 3: Felicity and Winn

Couch 4: Alex and Slade and Barry and Caitlin

Arm Chair 1: Cat

People in "Operation Kariver"

Thea Queen
Barry Allen
Caitlin Snow

Alex Danvers
Felicity Smoak
Cat Grant

J'onn J'ozz
Winn Schott
Lois Lane

Clark Kent
Roy Harper
Sara Lance

John Diggle
Lyla Diggle
Slade Wilson

::::

Thea  has changed group name chat from "Operation Kariver" to "Protect Super Angel"

Thea had added Oliver Queen to chat

Oliver: What is this and why am I in it?

Thea: This group chat used to be something to set up you and Kara. Now that your together we don't need it except the fact that our villains want to hurt her.

John: If I understand it's just Barry's villain.

Barry: Yeah but they're working with him so they basically want to hurt her.

Sara: We won't let that happen at all!

::::

"What are you all texting about?" Kara looked around to see everyone on their phones.

"Just a group chat that was once about setting us up now protecting you" Oliver said.

"Dude!"

"I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret!"

"Well we would have added Kara if we wanted her to know!" Alex threw a pillow at his head.

"Alright" Ajx voice came over the intercom "Let's continue"

::::

This man already had taken a lot from him and this 'her' didn't sound too good.

"Supergirl," he stated.

Everyone growled. "You shall not have her!" Winn threw popcorn at the screen.

"Where did you get popcorn?" Thea asked.

"I have my ways" he smirked.

Everyone turned to Kara and Oliver stepped slightly protectively towards her.

"What do you want with her?" Oliver bit out, he had already reached his tipping point and didn't like his girlfriend being threatened.

"You ruined everything," Thawne said looking at Kara.