Chapter Eight

Everyone was in the brake room eating, when Oliver pulled out his phone not knowing that Thea was peering over his shoulder.

Oliver: Meet me in one of the rooms?

Kara: sure.

Thea whispered to John and they both smirked. Oliver stood up out of nowhere and walked out, a few minutes later Kara followed him out.

Kara was walking down the hall when she was yanked into a room.

She knew it wasn't anyone but Oliver, because she felt his lips on hers.

It took her a moment but she kissed him back. They were kissing for awhile until Oliver needed air.

They separated but once Oliver had his breath back they began kissing aging.

"Kara...Will...You...Be...My...Girlfriend?" Oliver asked between kisses.

"Yes" she giggled in the kiss.

Meanwhile outside the room both John and Thea stood silently cheering. They ran back to the room everyone was in once the other door began to open.

They were smiling so big it caused everyone to look at them. "Why so happy babe?" Layla asked her husband as he sat back down next to her.

"Nothing, nothing"

Soon Kara and Oliver both entered the room, giggling and laughing, holding hands, lips touching slightly.

"Oh my god" Barry jaw dropped.

"I believe you owe us some money" Thea smirked at the others.

"You owe me my money" Diggle pointed to all of them.

"My ex boyfriend and Supergirl together?" Felicity asked of course she had only seen it in the future but she didn't think it would happen this early.

"You made bets on us?" Oliver asked as everyone handed Dig and Thea their money separately.

"Man we lost 40 dollars because you guys couldn't wait one more video to get together" Winn groaned.

"Sorry?" Kara laughed.

:::::

So Diggle and Thea won! Whoever thought they would win, wins.

That's a lot of winners. To bsf Winn didn't win.