"It's a really beautiful place." She looked around. "Thank you, y/n was the one to design this but.. I designed my bedroom." He said and made alanha laugh again.

"Look like she didn't let you do much." She looked at Matt. "Yeah, thank god, if I was doing it for both of us this house was have only one sofa and a bathroom." He said and laughed along with alanha. "Yep." She nods.

"But how you doing Matt?" She asked. "And don't play with me." She adds and her smile fade, Matt's smile fading away as he looks at her and he clears his throat. "I mean, could've been worse.." he said and looked down.

"You miss her, don't you?" She asked. Matt nodded softly and sigh. "I mean, when she was her I felt like I always wanted her to leave and now when she is not here to wake me up at morning im barely awake." He said.

"You are in love dude." She laughed. "So in love, and I can't even tell her that anymore." He said and stop moving. "You guys was really weird, I mean I never thought you'll find her as a good person, especially after the car accident." She said and Matt looked at her.

"Yeah, but I feel like.. I don't know." He whispered. "You're in love, with a woman that is not in love with you anymore, maybe." She said, what break Matt's heart more. "She moved on dude, it's y/n." Alanha said.

"She changed."

"No, she didn't.. you're the one who changed."

Matt didn't looked at her again, she sigh and walked over to his place, she took his hands and looked at him. "Listen Matt, im here for two days, im not gonna spent it with you if you're not going to do something to get her back or forget her." She said.

When Matt w looked at her again, his eyes was full of tears. "I told her I can't be with her.." he whispered. "So show her you can." She said and Matt just wiped his eyes with his hands. "Let's go, tomorrow morning." She said and left Matt alone.

-
It's been the morning after, you woke up with the sound of your phone buzzing, it's was your friend, Nai. She was the only one who didn't left your side, she texted you every morning to make sure you were okay.

When you walked out of your room after doing your morning routine you make some coffee for yourself. Then you heard a knock at your door.

You didn't knew how it's was because you had no one to talk to, so you opened the door, and for your surprise it's was alanha. "Hey." She said and got into the house, you closed your door behind her and was so confused.

"Wow, it's a really beautiful house, Matt was right." She said and you could tell that she was there for Matt. "What do you want alanha?" You asked her. "Just checking on you." She said and you looked at her. "We're not friends." You said to her and Went back to the kitchen. "Not me, but you and Matt."

"We were friends, not anymore." You said and try to forget about him. "Yeah, it's not looking like that." She said. "What do you mean?" You turned around to her. "He talking about you, a lot." She said and you could tell that she really meant it. "He miss you."

You could swear your heart fell out and you felt the pain of losing him again. "I miss him too." You whispered. "So why aren't you going to him, he needs you, he lost himself because you weren't there." She said and you sigh.

"I don't know, we just kinda of left things unsaid." You said and turned back to the sink. "Say that then." She said. "Alanha, why do you care? You try to separate us before a while." You said back to her. "But I didn't knew you were in love with him, I thought you playing with him." She said back to you.

"I'll never do it, not to Matt." You said back. "I know, I guess you are really changing." She said and you laughed. "Yeah, no one believe it right?" You rolled your eyes. "Matt do." She said back, she could see your eyes.

"Yeah, well.. I'm talking about us." You said and finally looking at her. She sat in your chair and looked at you. "I guess I was so angry that I forget that I moved on, it's just an ego issue." She laughed. "Me too."

"We all change! I mean, I was a 18 year old and I was stupid and didn't know what I was doing, so.. let's move on right?" You said and she nodded. "And I'm sorry for talking about the car and the pregnancy thing, I didn't meant to make you and Matt mad." She said.

"Yeah, it's okay.. the pregnancy will go away in a few weeks, and I'll be a single mom I guess." You said and looked at your belly. "No, you're not. You have Matt remember." She said.

You smiled and nodded at her and she nodded back, when you start walking towards the room you felt a really huge pain coming from your chest, you couldn't move.

Alanha saw it all, and when she saw you sitting on the floor sand start breathing harder she felt like she need to help you.

"Y/n?" She asked. "Oh god." You said. "Are you okay?" She asked again. "I can't move." You said back. "Oh god, I think you starting to feel a pregnancy pain because you're in a active pregnancy phase." She said and you looked at her. "Okay, I have the bag I made in my bedroom, grab it!" You shouts.

Alanha walked into the room and brought the first bag she saw, she took some clothes from your closet and put it inside and got back to the living room where you were suffering.

"I have it!" She said and show you the bag, you try to foucs on breathing. Like you did all those eight months. "Who I should call?" She took your phone and scrolled through the phone call.

"Call Matt. Tell him to come."

-

Last part?

And if you have any Christmas ideas please write them down!'